yawn

MikeG

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  573
  • Days Won:  0

leavitt plays favorites and doesnt and hasnt put his best players on the field

Ok this is just nuts.  Leavitts favorite players ARE the best players.  Do you think that our starters are there because they hang out with the coach or are funny or can rap?  C'mon now

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

only the leavitt and usf bulls syncophants  would be against criticism

mikeg's whinning is pathetic.he is so terrified he might not be allowed to take pictures  he kisses their a$$

alvarado,his kciking and our special teams were an embarassment last year

i cant imagine going thru life being such a kiss a##

It is posts like this that remind me (and all other true USF fans) how lucky we are that you are on the west coast.  I am glad you are not anywhere in T Bay and cannot influence others who love and enjoy the USF bulls.  

Since you "don't" have a vested interest in the Bulls other than your undergrad work many years ago, you should do us a favor and go away.  Leave any criticizing, if warranted, to those of us who have season tickets to FB and MBB, and who attend Alumni and Athletic events, and who otherwise support this program both financially and physicall.  We have more of a right to criticize them than you do.  

IMHO, while no one should critic athletes directly, one should have to  "earn" the right to criticize the bulls (unless you are a ***** whining fan from the school to the east" then I just don't care.   But it is pathetic for a person who is 2000 miles away who does NOTHING to support this program to continually beat it up on every level.  

I am not saying rah rah, or be a cheerleader, but I am saying that if you actually cared about the development of the USF program, you would be more positive and would do something to get us there.  

How about this.  The next time you feel you need to say harsh about USF, stroke a check for $100 towards the new dining hall campaign, or towards athletics...   Then, you can criticize away.  In fact, if you gave $5 for every criticism you freely dished out to these 18 -22 y.o. amatuer athletes, then we might already have a dining hall.  

Smazza, if you never posted on this or any USF board again, USF would be a better place for it....

• Content Count:  12,293

although i dont agree with smazza all the time...im pretty sure he is a season ticket holder even living out on the west coast and not going to the games.  correct me if im wrong but i thought i remember reading something along those lines.  sheriff or brad can probably confirm.

• Content Count:  12,293

And those making the STUPID comments about not treating these players like pee-wee, etc. - They obviously NEVER attended a USF practice. USF puts the best men on the field to WIN !

Go BULLS !!!

ET...before you call someone's comments "stupid"  you should make sure you completely comprehend them.

no one was talking about treating the players like pee-wee's from a football stand point.  but from a fan standpoint.  getting their butt chewed at practice as nothing to do with taking criticism from a fan.  we, as fans, cant baby the players.  it works both ways...you praise when something good happens, and question when something bad happens.  its part of being a fan of the program.  again, comes down to accountability.

There are different type of fans ... I am the type that feels part of the "family" ... critizism is fine, but "bashing" and finding a "whipping boy" to me is wrong.

It's the fan I am. I LOVE these boys !

And those making the STUPID comments about not treating these players like pee-wee, etc. - They obviously NEVER attended a USF practice. USF puts the best men on the field to WIN !

Go BULLS !!!

leavitt plays favorites and doesnt and hasnt put his best players on the field

how many college football games have you coached?  what are your credentials to determine who is the best player?  how many snaps did you take on your college football team (let me answer that  - none).   bottom line you are an arm chair qb and know very little about the sport.  Being on the west coast, I suspect you saw very few if any USF games last year being that only half were televised.  You sir, are a fraud of a USF fan.

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

LOL this is funny. MikeG, you need to drop your man crush. First of all, you brought up Amarri in your first post. I am just as much as fan as you, and I watched every game last year and saw everybody play, so please dont PRETEND to act like I am lil miss daisy not watching the games. Thats great that a Wide Receiver (somebody who catches balls) made a great block. That is great. However, if thats all he can do, switch positions. Has anybody thought of using Ben as a FB? They are generally good blockers  :o.

Second, we dont have whipping boys every year, we call out a player who hasnt performed up to par. Nobody should, or has ripped a player unfairly in my opinion.

God, go smoke a peace pipe

::) ::)

One more thought on the comment that CJL does not put in the best players.

Think about that for a moment.  He gets huges amounts of money for winning games.  He gets bonuses for winning records, bowl games, winning BE, etc....

What kind of moron would put in substandard players to show loyalty to them, if they were not your best players.  

It is true that sometimes a guy who doesn't seem to fit the mold (maybe too short, or 40's are not fast enough, etc) seems like a backup but may end up as a starter.  but is has to do with the player's attitudes and level of effort sometimes.  I'd rather put a guy in who is second in athleticism but remains checked into the entire game and puts in 110%, rather than have a "stud" in there who only shows in a portion of the plays and seems disinterested....  

If you have coached anything ever in your life, even competitive kids sports, you would know what I mean.  

although i dont agree with smazza all the time...im pretty sure he is a season ticket holder even living out on the west coast and not going to the games.  correct me if im wrong but i thought i remember reading something along those lines.  sheriff or brad can probably confirm.

And I am an Iron Bull...  online at least....

If you listen to country music (brad paisley) you'll know what I mean.

• Content Count:  2,461

not_this_shit_again.jpg

not_again_cat.jpg

8531.jpg

Rope_poop.jpg

• Content Count:  4,738

"Your posts get increasingly more vaginal as the days wear on"

--BigBullyUSF

hmmm, I wonder whose posts he was referring to?

Archived