want to thank brad and his crew

smazza

One more thing to mention.  The cost of administering this board comes entirely out of Brad's pocket.  Some advertising money and donations help off-set the cost... and I know Brad doesn't do anything for personal gain... but hosting and bandwidth has a price.

If you could btn_donate_SM.gif something, I know it would go a long way to help.

(sorry for getting all "public telethon" on you... volunteers are standing by... just a note that while a few of us volunteer time for the Dev Team and Moderators, Brad gives up a lot of his time and some of his money for this site... and for that I am personally grateful.)

The Bulls Pen has made be a better fan... a more loyal fan... and taught me a few things a long the way.  I am a better Bull today in some small part, because of this community.

And I thank you.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

In the big picture I'm relatively new to this message board, but I also wanted to say thanks to Brad, Jim and all the others that keep this thing going so smoothly.  I echo the sentiment of others by saying that this is the best source of information pertaining to our Bulls and all things USF.  Keep up the great work.

• Content Count:  4,642

i would probably walk out into traffic if i didn't have thebullspen while at work

• Content Count:  3,574

Seriously... thank you, Brad.

And thanks for the opportunity to be part of this message board community.

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

i would probably walk out into traffic if i didn't have thebullspen while at work

I second that! In fact I'm at work now.

• Content Count:  8,177
  • Days Won:  6

i enjoy this board, its the only good USF bulls forum.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Thanks for the kind words.

• Content Count:  6,502

Yes indeed as an addicted board member I want to thank you guys for my daily fix of Bulls news.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  23,013
  • Days Won:  109

One more thing to mention.  The cost of administering this board comes entirely out of Brad's pocket.  Some advertising money and donations help off-set the cost... and I know Brad doesn't do anything for personal gain... but hosting and bandwidth has a price.

If you could btn_donate_SM.gif something, I know it would go a long way to help.(sorry for getting all "public telethon" on you... volunteers are standing by... just a note that while a few of us volunteer time for the Dev Team and Moderators, Brad gives up a lot of his time and some of his money for this site... and for that I am personally grateful.)

The Bulls Pen has made be a better fan... a more loyal fan... and taught me a few things a long the way.  I am a better Bull today in some small part, because of this community.

And I thank you.

Never dawned on me to do this.  DONE.  Just don't break out into a Jerry Lewis imitation.

• Content Count:  10,267
  • Days Won:  2

I almost did when the board was down on a few days ago

thanks guys for all you do, this is a great board.

Archived