• Triple B

• UCFChad

• crambone

• flsportsfan83

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

- Georgia Tech is placed on probation for using ineligible players right after he leaves for Notre Dame

- Loses his job at Notre Dame over misrepresentations on his resume

- Erek Plancher dies during a football practice where it is reported that he is mistreated by coaching staff

- Claims to UCF recruits that they will definitely be in the Big East despite not having an invite

- Claims to Alumni Donors that UCF and USF will be resuming their football series when no such arrangement exists

Am I missing anything?  I would like this to not just be wild accusations, I think we can find news articles documenting pretty much all of that stuff.  I don't care if his coaching abilities are great, it's obvious that you can't trust a single word this guy says.  Why would kids want to play for someone they can't trust?

Yes...UCF is 3-45 against teams from automatic qualifying conferences since it moved up to FBS in 1996.

That is not impressive at all. 

Wins against Alabama 2000, WolfPack 1997, and Georgia 2010

That is it.   

They beat NC State a few seasons ago.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

- Georgia Tech is placed on probation for using ineligible players right after he leaves for Notre Dame

- Erek Plancher dies during a football practice where it is reported that he is mistreated by coaching staff

- Claims to UCF recruits that they will definitely be in the Big East despite not having an invite

- Claims to Alumni Donors that UCF and USF will be resuming their football series when no such arrangement exists

Am I missing anything?  I would like this to not just be wild accusations, I think we can find news articles documenting pretty much all of that stuff.  I don't care if his coaching abilities are great, it's obvious that you can't trust a single word this guy says.  Why would kids want to play for someone they can't trust?

Yes...UCF is 3-45 against teams from automatic qualifying conferences since it moved up to FBS in 1996.

That is it.   

I think he meant 2007, which is the correct year of UCF beating NC State.  That was the same year that we raped them 64-12.

• Topic Count:  2,401
  • Content Count:  21,566
  • Days Won:  10

That is it.   

I think he meant 2007, which is the correct year of UCF beating NC State.  That was the same year that we ***** them 64-12.

Yeah, it was a mistake, fat finger

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,955
  • Days Won:  436

That is it.   

I think he meant 2007, which is the correct year of UCF beating NC State.  That was the same year that we ***** them 64-12.

Yeah, it was a mistake, fat finger

Your mistake would have been better for UCF.... It would have been a win over an AQ conf team with a winning record.

heh

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

Pretty bummed with how Stetson finished off their season. I just hope they can win a game or two in the regional!

Good luck to all FL teams:

Tallahassee Regional:

#1 FSU

#2 UCF

#4 Bethune Cookman

Columbia Regional:

#2 Stetson

Gainesville Regional:

#1 Florida

#2 Miami

#3 Jacksonville

Chapel Hill Regional

#2 Florida International

:D

So....a UCF fans comes to a USF forum to wish all FL teams except for USF good luck?

This isn't a hidden insult, is it?  =p

So....a UCF fans comes to a USF forum to wish all FL teams except for USF good luck?

USF isn't in the tourney so there's no luck to be wished... that's the obsessed loser's point. He's kind of pathetic, isn't he?