Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

flsportsfan83

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,956
  • Days Won:  436

congrats on accomplishments 20 years ago. we didn't have a serious AD till about 2002, keep focusing on the past and UCF will focus on the present and future. UCF has built up the hard way and is starting to see the results in all sports, great campus, facilities, and atmosphere....high school students know and now recruits are too. Louisville is a great program, enjoy the ride instead of belittling other programs trying to work their way up

Seriously, just stop the ******* whining ... Redbird didn't start this back and forth. Some dickwad posted this: Louisville fans have probably had enough of UCF ;D .... Like most Cards fans give 2 violation about UCF.

... and I was wrong, K_L. You were correct in posting this originally in the Drivel thread. 813 has picked up the banner of buffoonery quite nicely for you guys ...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Triple B

• UCFChad

• crambone

• flsportsfan83

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

New FLA team just leaped frogged 2 other FLA schools that were previously ranked in ESPN's Top 25 Basketball Recruiting Rankings.

ucfrecruitingclassranke.png

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

New FLA team just leaped frogged 2 other FLA schools that were previously ranked in ESPN's Top 25 Basketball Recruiting Rankings.

Doesn't mean **** if you can't win....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,463
  • Days Won:  6

UCF sweeps UF in baseball....takes  the season series........just sayin. Nice win(s) UCF. When do we get a chance to avenge the USF game? :)

PS. For some strange reason, some moderator accidentaly moved the original post to the UCF/USF drivel/smack thread...but this post/thread has nothing to do with USF...just involves other state teams...which is why this board was named "State of Florida College Athletics Board".

PS. For some strange reason, some moderator accidentaly moved the original post to the UCF/USF drivel/smack thread...but this post/thread has nothing to do with USF...just involves other state teams...which is why this board was named "State of Florida College Athletics Board".

*sigh* .... I gave you a break and moved your post about the new hoops signee that was in the Drivel thread out to the real world because it was actual news ..... but it quickly devolved to knuckleheadedness, mainly due to your Padawan, 813. The Dungeon and Dragons-like world of recruiting rankings isn't news and this too will degenerate to tomfoolery so I just decided to make a preemptive strike.

UCF sweeps UF in baseball....takes  the season series........just sayin. Nice win(s) UCF. When do we get a chance to avenge the USF game? :)

Fnf, this is the kind of legit stuff that SHOULD have its' own thread out there, at least until it gets sullied... Those were nice wins.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,463
  • Days Won:  6

Fnf, this is the kind of legit stuff that SHOULD have its' own thread out there, at least until it gets sullied... Those were nice wins.

Trip, thanks. In the future I will......did not really want to be starting topics on the Bulls Board.

Time for both "little" brothers to step up this year and shuffle the college ( traditional)  sports deck.

*sigh* .... I gave you a break and moved your post about the new hoops signee that was in the Drivel thread out to the real world because it was actual news ..... but it quickly devolved to knuckleheadedness, mainly due to your Padawan, 813. The Dungeon and Dragons-like world of recruiting rankings isn't news and this too will degenerate to tomfoolery so I just decided to make a preemptive strike.

LOL!!! I just won $10 because I knew it was YOU that moved a thread that was about "State of Florida College Athletic News" (i.e. 3 schools not named USF) but it would somehow end up in the USF/UCF drivel thread...because it seems quite obvious that you do not allow anything that might be seen as a positive for UCF, FSU, and UF to be included in their own thread.

Thanks again for $10...because I knew you would be the ONLY USF Moderator that would "freak out" about someone actually posting "State of Florida College Athletic News" on a "State of Florida College Athletic News" message board.

LOL!!! I just won $10 because I knew it was YOU that moved a thread that was about "State of Florida College Athletic News" (i.e. 3 schools not named USF) but it would somehow end up in the USF/UCF drivel thread...

Congrats on finding someone even more clueless than you are for making that bet ...

because it seems quite obvious that you do not allow anything that might be seen as a positive for UCF, FSU, and UF to be included in their own thread

Of course the fact that I pulled your post about the new UCF hoops signee OUT of this thread to its' own thread until it was ****** over by you assclowns went completely over your pointy little head.

Thanks again for $10...

You're welcome .... and if I were you, I'd keep that sucker close at hand ... maybe start wagering on yesterday's baseball scores.

because I knew you would be the ONLY USF Moderator that would "freak out" about someone actually posting "State of Florida College Athletic News" on a "State of Florida College Athletic News" message board.

Yes, K_L, I "freaked out" ....  :D