Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

flsportsfan83

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

UCF fans seem to be a little out there with their perceptions.  I personally could careless about UCF.  They dont look at the big picture it seems like .  The Demarcus Smith situation I mean if we wouldnt have gotten Bridgewater he would be at UL be since we got him he looked elsewhere and even after he committed to UCF he apparently doesnt want to go there but they scream all day the stole him away yeah he went to UCF but it was more a circumstance of situations that happened ala Bridgewater coming.  Kevin Ware UL wanted him but he wanted to come in and start right away and play point guard.  He isnt going to do that at UL with Peyton Siva there and like I said with 5 star Rodeny Purvis coming in next year who is a PG he might not ever start at the position.  So UCF could offer him that so it makes sense for him to go there if he wants to start right away at PG.  Like I said I would to.  UCF fans scream oh we stole another recruit when really its about playing time right away so it makes sense.  I guess they can live in that world but apples to apples if you could start at UL right away at PG or UCF right away I think we know he would have picked UL has tradition 8 Final Fours,36 NCAA tourney appearance, 2 National Titles, Brand new facilities with a brand new 20k seat arena,Avg 17 games a year on TV between ESPN and CBS, 20k a night at each game,Big East conference with big games against CUSE,GEORGETOWN,PITT,UCONN,MARQUETTE,CINCY,NOTRE DAME,NOVA.  UCF no titles, 4 NCAA tourney appaerances without a win, play in C-USA with big games against TULANE,UAB,MEMEPHIS,UTEP, AVG 5500 people at their games. Even in football we had a higher ranked class then they did and in basketball our class is ranked in the top 10 so am I tired of UCF........not really.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Triple B

• UCFChad

• crambone

• flsportsfan83

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

BOOM!!

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  639

Redbird if you read what your fellow Cards have posted about UCF on the Knight boards and elsewhere the last few months and some of the the other extracurricular activities rumored you would see why your fanbase would have a bad reputation. Your fans refuse to believe that an upstart in Florida can actually compete for recruits with Louisville in Football and Basketball. Instead of just congratulating UCF, your idiotic fans are making accusations we are paying players and other idiotic claims. I guess Pitino's in home visit Sunday night couldn't close the deal? I have never seen a more delusional fanbase than Louisville, maybe it's a Kentucky thing but Ware's twitter was filled w/ attacks from Louisville fans.  I guess your fans are used to harassing 18 year old kids till they want out of their LOI, bunch of hicks

Yeah because i care about what UCF fans think about UL.  Bad reputation?  Wasnt UCF ranked one of the rudest fans bases recently?  So who hass the bad reputation again?

By the way just for your facts.  I know you guys dont like to use them but here you go Pitino visited him Sunday and told him where he fit in at UL and what the plans were which were to come off the bench behind Siva this year.  UCF said he could start right away and play point guard.  So those are the facts.  Fact 2 the twitter deal was a bunch of UK fans who created Twitter accounts and talked smack to him.  Fact 3 a UCF fans calling us delsuonal that the funniest thing yet.  UCF has done absolutley 0 in basketrball has beatin 1 ranked team ever in football and has been ranked 1 team in school history yet they talk mad smack?  To me that seems more delusional.  I mean UCF fans talk smack to USF about football yet UCF is 0-4 against them.  So again who is delusional?  The funny thing is to like I said before UL plays UCF in absolutley nothing so really.....UCF?  I mean people up here didnt even know they played basketball at UCF.  So get mad and call me a Hick I guess but in the end I think I will make it through.

congrats on accomplishments 20 years ago. we didn't have a serious AD till about 2002, keep focusing on the past and UCF will focus on the present and future. UCF has built up the hard way and is starting to see the results in all sports, great campus, facilities, and atmosphere....high school students know and now recruits are too. Louisville is a great program, enjoy the ride instead of belittling other programs trying to work their way up

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

heath can't get any good quality players to come in on any type of a consistent basis.  if he can't get a great class after these facilities are done, then he needs the axe.

is there a fire stan heath website or thread anywhere??

I wasnt really dispelling UCF they seem to be up and coming and was just dispelling the myths.  Not sure our accomplsihments were 20 years ago.  Won a BCS game and the Big East in 2006, won C-USA 3 times in the 2000's went to the Final four in basketball in 2005 and back to back Elite Eights in 08 and 09. Womens Bball team went to the title game in 09, Baseball team went to the college world series in 07 but I guess maybe that seems like 20 years ago to you.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

wow...