Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

flsportsfan83

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

LOL at "impressive new on campus stadium." Anyone who goes into that stadium and is impressed must be an infant, or have never attended a football game of any sorts.

I would be very surprised if Feldman actually went to a game there.  To say the things he said in his article tells me that he's jumping on a bandwagon that is way off course regarding UCF and the Big East.  My guess is he is speaking out of ignorance. 

how is he speaking out of ignorance when he said he visited UCF's campus a few weeks ago and took a tour? also sure he has colleagues at ESPN that have worked games at UCF. This is the only place that wants Villanova  :D

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Triple B

• UCFChad

• crambone

• flsportsfan83

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

This is the only place that wants Villanova  :D

Again, that's not true.

I've said countless times that the league should have stopped with TCU since they were the only program out there who would make the league better overall. There isn't another program out there right now who makes the league better.

Since the Big East wants a 10th football playing member I don't mind them taking care of a member who has been with the league since the second year of its existence.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,954
  • Days Won:  436

how is he speaking out of ignorance when he said he visited UCF's campus a few weeks ago and took a tour?

Not then ... but was when he said this: "The Knights play like a legit big-time program".

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

how is he speaking out of ignorance when he said he visited UCF's campus a few weeks ago and took a tour?

Not then ... but was when he said this: "The Knights play like a legit big-time program".

Thanks, Trip.  Just another example of a UCF fan getting the wrong message and running with it.  If he just visited the campus a couple weeks ago, he couldn't have watched an actual game there, could he?  ::)

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  639

Thanks, Trip.  Just another example of a UCF fan getting the wrong message and running with it.  If he just visited the campus a couple weeks ago, he couldn't have watched an actual game there, could he?   ::)

did you not read the line where I said he probably has spoken to collegues at ESPN that have worked games? what does that matter anyway? UCF averages around 40K a game, same as USF and we actually sell out our student section. The stadium is fine and can be expanded to 65K if its ever needed(would be to 54K first). Only USF fans are obsessed w/ our stadium, it's a great place to watch COLLEGE FOOTBALL. Have a nice weekend 8-)

• Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,954
  • Days Won:  436

Thanks, Trip.  Just another example of a UCF fan getting the wrong message and running with it.  If he just visited the campus a couple weeks ago, he couldn't have watched an actual game there, could he?   ::)

did you not read the line where I said he probably has spoken to collegues at ESPN that have worked games? what does that matter anyway? UCF averages around 40K a game, same as USF and we actually sell out our student section. The stadium is fine and can be expanded to 65K if its ever needed(would be to 54K first). Only USF fans are obsessed w/ our stadium, it's a great place to watch COLLEGE FOOTBALL. Have a nice weekend 8-)

Of course, absent is any talk about actual ON the field play ....  :D

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

we actually sell out our student section.

Out of curiousity, how was your student attendance at the Citrus Bowl?

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

we actually sell out our student section.

Out of curiousity, how was your student attendance at the Citrus Bowl?

Didn't really pick up until around 2005.  They'd fill it up for big games (VT, Purdue and USF) and homecoming, prior.  But it was usually the tailgating they all came out for. But once the on campus stadium was built...well it was pretty easy seeing they're right there.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

. Only USF fans are obsessed w/ our stadium, it's a great place to watch COLLEGE FOOTBALL. Have a nice weekend 8-)

Having seen two games in your stadium.... your stadium is **** and a horrible place to watch football of any kind.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

UCF Basketball Coach Donnie Jones just added his THIRD Top 100 Recruit to join UCF this Fall!!

Ex-Vol Recruit Kevin Ware commits to UCF over Louisville, Georgia

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2011/04/18/ex-tennessee-recruit-kevin-ware-picks-central-florida-over-louisville-uga/

Kevin Ware will join other Top 100 recruits, Tristan Spurlock (Mr Basketball in Virginia, transfer from UVA last year that will have 3 years of eligibility for UCF starting this fall), and Top 4-5 Center 6'10" Michael Chandler from Indianapolis (only one that still needs to finish up some academic work).