• Triple B

• UCFChad

• crambone

• flsportsfan83

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

Damarcus Smith Q.B. commit now looks like he will commit to UCF.  Terry Bridgewater must have scared him off the CARDS.

UCF already has Godfrey, who has proven himself at the collegiate level. Bridgewater has not yet, Smith would probably have a better chance to start at Louisville this year. Godfrey already has the eligibility clock down to 3 so that might be a factor. But w/ no coach contact the last few days, the whole city of Louisville is in his ear so I'm not confident he switches to UCF, probably sticks to Louisville

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Damarcus Smith Q.B. commit now looks like he will commit to UCF.  Terry Bridgewater must have scared him off the CARDS.

UCF already has Godfrey, who has proven himself at the collegiate level. Bridgewater has not yet, Smith would probably have a better chance to start at Louisville this year. Godfrey already has the eligibility clock down to 3 so that might be a factor. But w/ no coach contact the last few days, the whole city of Louisville is in his ear so I'm not confident he switches to UCF, probably sticks to Louisville

I think you mean Bridgewater has a better chance of starting at Lou this year, that's why Smith is giving you guys a look. Do you really think Smith would even be sniffing UCF if Lou never signed Bridgewater? Come on...

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  639

I think you mean Bridgewater has a better chance of starting at Lou this year, that's why Smith is giving you guys a look. Do you really think Smith would even be sniffing UCF if Lou never signed Bridgewater? Come on...

Godfrey won 11 games at the COLLEGIATE level, Bridgewater is a high rated prospect but hasn't proven anything in college yet...you can't say he would have the edge over Godfrey considering what he did last year vs going head 2 head w/ Bridgewater who only has the spring practice head start

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,641
  • Content Count:  75,942
  • Days Won:  436

Godfrey won 11 games at the COLLEGIATE level, Bridgewater is a high rated prospect but hasn't proven anything in college yet...you can't say he would have the edge over Godfrey considering what he did last year vs going head 2 head w/ Bridgewater who only has the spring practice head start

Maybe he's smart and not looking at this year at all ... He goes to UCF redshirts, still has 2 years as starter ... Plus, he's proabably pissed at L'ville for bringing Bridgewater in. To think that Smith leaves even if they don't sign Bridgewater is a huge stretch.

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471

I knew USF fans were smart.  If we didnt have Bridgewater Smith would be our qb.  UCF fans have been on our board the last few days telling us how great they are.  Wow what a delusional fan base.  I could see why you wouldnt want these guys in the Big East.  It also seems on every topic they some how find a way to bash USF.  These guys have some kind of complex for you guys.

I knew USF fans were smart.  If we didnt have Bridgewater Smith would be our qb.  UCF fans have been on our board the last few days telling us how great they are.  Wow what a delusional fan base.  I could see why you wouldnt want these guys in the Big East.  It also seems on every topic they some how find a way to bash USF.  These guys have some kind of complex for you guys.

Which board of yours, redbird?

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Congratulations on all the four star recruits.  Then again, you couldn't beat USF with the following NFL-caliber talent on your roster (all of whom played for UCF between 2005 and 2008):

• Torrell Troup
  • Josh Sitton
  • Mike Sims-Walker
  • Brandon Marshall
  • Kevin Smith
  • Matt Prater
  • Darcy Johnson
  • Joe Burnett
  • Atari Bigby
  • Paul Carrington
  • Alex Haynes
  • Mike Merritt

Did I miss anybody?

Congratulations on your recruiting class.  Hopefully one day they get to do against USF what 12 NFLers couldn't do... beat us.

Congratulations on all the four star recruits.  Then again, you couldn't beat USF with the following NFL-caliber talent on your roster (all of whom played for UCF between 2005 and 2008):

• Torrell Troup
  • Josh Sitton
  • Mike Sims-Walker
  • Brandon Marshall
  • Kevin Smith
  • Matt Prater
  • Darcy Johnson
  • Joe Burnett
  • Atari Bigby
  • Paul Carrington
  • Alex Haynes
  • Mike Merritt

Did I miss anybody?

Congratulations on your recruiting class.  Hopefully one day they get to do against USF what 12 NFLers couldn't do... beat us.

:o

Guest nybullsfan

• Torrell Troup
  • Josh Sitton
  • Mike Sims-Walker
  • Brandon Marshall
  • Kevin Smith
  • Matt Prater
  • Darcy Johnson
  • Joe Burnett
  • Atari Bigby
  • Paul Carrington
  • Alex Haynes
  • Mike Merritt

Did I miss anybody?

So, what you're saying here is that these 12 NFL players are all 0-fer against USF? Interesting!

Makes me wonder what the USF W-L record is against the whole NFL roster? I wouldn't even know how to begin calculating that, but it could be done, if anybody was so inclined (hint, hint!) LOL