Former USF Coaches/Michigan

Dmince

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

I guess you guys are missing my point.  I'm not wishing they drop dead, just when they're in a Florida living room, I'm not wishing them luck.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,804
  • Days Won:  213

speaking of former USF football caoches

did anyone see

Rick Kravitz, Defensive Coordinator/Safeties

for Memphis on tv roaming the sidelines?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,370

I watched the game, but didn't see Kravitz. My eyes are blind to the scumbag traitors who dared leave the hallowed ground of USF Football.  ;D

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

I watched the game, but didn't see Kravitz. My eyes are blind to the scumbag traitors who dared leave the hallowed ground of USF Football.  ;D

Agreed!!!!

He's in a weaker c-doa...........NICE MOVE!!!!   Actually, I don't hold it against him at all, I just don't care.  He's not a Bull anymore!!!

Agreed!!!!

He's in a weaker c-doa...........NICE MOVE!!!!   Actually, I don't hold it against him at all, I just don't care.  He's not a Bull anymore!!!

I hope you aren't serious with all this nonsense. Kravitz was a class act and many of us have met him.

Besides-- he made a move to NC State first but had to move on from there after a year when the coach was fired. He landed on his feet with a DC job at Memphis.

You do understand that having assistants poached from your staff is a sign that you have quality coaches, don't you?

I don't care if you are just fooling around. It just sounds dumb to act like anyone who leaves is now somehow our enemy

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I wouldn't be surprised if some former USF assistants return to USF in the future.

Our current WR coach and Pass  Game Coordinator, Mike Canales, was an original USF football coach and moved on to NCSt, the New York Jets and then to the University of Arizona, before returning to USF. He gained valuable experience at those places and is using it to help us now. Perhaps, it's all part of a grand plan by Leavitt.  ;) 

it is funny-- USF staff has been pretty stable for the most part. But if we lose a guy here or there-- or three (Dawsey, Smith, Frey) like last year--- people equate that to being a traitor or that the program is somehow weak.

THis is the way things work in college football. People move around and mix up the staffs. It is healthy not only in football but all of academics. Whether any of them return someday is immaterial. And the coaches we have now are first rate imo. If anything, we got upgrades to our staff by the changes.

• Content Count:  1,261

is Canales a candidate for the Utah State job? (his alma mater)

I hear Lawrence Dawsey might come back and coach wideouts in the wake of the Free Shoes University scandal..

• Content Count:  1,370

I don't think Sitting Bull got the fact that I was being facetious. Krafty was one of my favorite coaches...real cool and down-to-earth. I'm glad he got another D1 def coordinator position in the wake of losing his job at NC State.

• Content Count:  538

Like one of the greatest modern day philosophers of all time said, and i quote the illustrious O.A. "Bum" Phillips, "Well, you are either with us, or agin' us." 

Life goes on, the only constant is change.  GO BULLS!

Archived