InsideBayArea.com: Take that, Tampa: The USF's in S.F.

MarketingGuy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

I was returning from San Diego CA yesterday wearing a No. 8 USF baseball jersey.  3 for 3 knew inquired about So. FL football.  One was a WVU alum or exstudent so that may not count.  WVU alum cried about Pat White getting hurt.  One asked if he thought we deserved our ranking.  The third just commented on the jersey was probably "popular" now a days.

• Content Count:  2,052

Hey San Francisco!!!  The only difference between the two schools is steers and queers!  Wonder which one you are? :o  The TRUE USF Reaper

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I was returning from San Diego CA yesterday wearing a No. 8 USF baseball jersey.  3 for 3 knew inquired about So. FL football.  One was a WVU alum or exstudent so that may not count.  WVU alum cried about Pat White getting hurt.  One asked if he thought we deserved our ranking.  The third just commented on the jersey was probably "popular" now a days.

Did you ask him if he thought WVU deserved their ranking?  I mean they are still a top 10 team.  If they deserve to be top 10 with a loss to us, then we deserve to be much higher since we are undefeated and beat them to a pulp 2 times in 5 game span.

• Content Count:  341

More recently, Evans was wearing a USF shirt at the St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco when a tourist asked him about South Florida. "So you get humbled like that," he said.

WOW, i know this might sound crazy but he might of been talking about me.  I recently got married and we went to San Fran on our honeymoon and was at the St Francis Hotel when i saw someone wearing a Green USF shirt and I asked him if he was a Bulls fan (didnt realize U of San Fran's colors were green too at this point) and he said "bulls?  this is a Univ of San Fran shirt and he mentioned that he worked for the university.  does anyone have a picture of this basketball coach?  that would be funny if i was sort of mentioned in a news paper article from San Fran

hey rezz, here's a pic of the coach

687790.jpeg

• Content Count:  1,066

Hey San Francisco!!!  The only difference between the two schools is steers and queers!   Wonder which one you are? :o   The TRUE USF Reaper

:ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  12,293

More recently, Evans was wearing a USF shirt at the St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco when a tourist asked him about South Florida. "So you get humbled like that," he said.

WOW, i know this might sound crazy but he might of been talking about me.  I recently got married and we went to San Fran on our honeymoon and was at the St Francis Hotel when i saw someone wearing a Green USF shirt and I asked him if he was a Bulls fan (didnt realize U of San Fran's colors were green too at this point) and he said "bulls?  this is a Univ of San Fran shirt and he mentioned that he worked for the university.  does anyone have a picture of this basketball coach?  that would be funny if i was sort of mentioned in a news paper article from San Fran

hey rezz, here's a pic of the coach

687790.jpeg

thanks,  thats not the guy i talked with....so i guess i wasnt mentioned in the article....  :(

• Content Count:  2,363

I ran into a WVU fan on a mountain in Western NC the other day. He glared at my USF hat for a second before explaining he was from Morgantown, then continued on to say we were doing well and to give 'em hell.

• Content Count:  358

What's really weird is that it looks like their colors are green AND gold!

sanf-05-masthd-left.jpgsanf-05-msthd-m-baskbl.jpg

• Content Count:  12,293

yea the shirt this guy was wearing looked just like a USF shirt.  it was a green polo with that USF logo on it.  i thought it was just an older alum that had an older usf bulls shirt.

Archived