So none of us can sleep, and we keep reading this board... well..

IncrediBULL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I've decided the cure to the problem is to win out, take the BE title, and play for a NC game. 

For other people, I suspect when your team has been in the top 25 for years, and is expected to do well, you just take this day-to-day stuff in stride.  We cannot.  I think we all realize how much is riding on each and every game.  We are #2, and want to stay there or be #1.  It is different for us as this could be our statement year (heck it already has been to some extent).

We all believe in the Bulls.  More an more "non USF" people are beginning to take notice too.  Problem is, the secret is out and everyone wants a piece of us (ie opposing schools) as they see beating us as an means to an end. 

I won't sleep much tonight.  Or before UConn, or Cinci, or Louisville, or really any game for the rest of the season including whatever bowl we might get into.  I hope we win out, then "most" but not all of the critics will shut up.  There will always be naysayers, that is what they get paid to do speak and write controversy in the press.

If we lose a game, then it wasn't meant to be.

If we win out, to the victor comes the spoils.  We are Cinderella at that point in time.

Go Bulls.  Good night, and sleep tight... 

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

i agree....i cannot sleep....all day today I was really worried about this game until i say the pre-view and I watched how the Rutgers experts were not very excited about their team......I then got my chills that I get before every win........last year I knew we were going to lose.....i did not feel good about the game....however, a missed field goal is what sealed our fate....say what you will about the dropped/knocked two point conversion...a field goal made all the difference.....stop Ray and we win....they will get their yards through the air...but holding them in the red zone will be key....i think the time of USF lossing the games we should have won are over....Grothe really plays and looks like a champion....this is our team and they truely are a team bound by a single common goal....Just Win......Finish Strong.....they are playing for the City of Tampa, they are playing for the state of Florida......they are playing for that sick man.......if any of the Bulls read this....Just Win......we love you guys either way.....

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Ive got 3 exams tomorrow and they are all crucial to me graduating.

And here I am screwing around on the boards

I just logged in and caugth up on emails at work for teh past 30 minutes and now I am done and back to the board....  There has to be a cure for this disease....  My veins are beginnign to look green/gold from typing so much.....  :-) 

before there are any rude/crude comments, I wanted to clarify my last post.  I meant the veins in my forearms.  From typing....  You know what I mean....  awww forget it... It is after midnight, I think I'll log off this board and try to get some sleep...

In 24 hours we will know if we are safe for another week.  It is like watching American Idol.

• Content Count:  8,177
  • Days Won:  6

IM SO PUMPED ITS GAMEDAY AND I JUST DROPPED A 91 ON A BUSINESS CALC TEST!

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Who feels that this is the last true hurdle for us for the year?  What I mean is our stigma of losing the game we truely need to win.  I just cannot get over this feeling that we will win, and this win securing that the Bulls have finally turned that corner.  The SEC win, the breaking of the Lou Holtz curse, and the return of the RB.  Any opinions?

• Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

i feel the same way, its driving me crazy.  i can't wait for this game to come and go already.  everybody has USF losing to Rutgers, if we can beat them, we have a greater chance to go undefeated.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Last year at the bowl game my buddy told me at the end of the game that he wishes we would give the ball back to ECU just so he can watch the defense. I have to agree with him... I love watching our defense. They are so quick and mobile. It's great to see.

• Content Count:  6,773
  • Days Won:  19

My married neighbors wanted to have a three-some for their 15th anniversary tonight... All's I could think about was the game because they kept playing ESPN News while they were trying to hook it up... What a crazy night on the eve of the biggest game ever!

Archived