ESPN camera crew at the Sundome?

Bulls Are We

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  75,992
  • Days Won:  436

Too bad it's not open to the public. The place would be standing room only. I sure hope all those students which gripe about not being able to get tickets for home games show up. Seriously, the SunDome should be rocking with every last student on campus.

Seriously, if you're a student and live on or near campus, why would you NOT go to this??

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Forgive my ignorance, but who/what are the Beef Studs?

You're kidding right? :Duh

• Content Count:  1,672
  • Days Won:  3

Keep on keepin on Beef Studs!  You all are a great part of the whole game experience!

• Content Count:  2,726

wtf are the "beef studs?"

OK now...lets not jump on others for being far removed from Bulls Football or Athletics for a few years.  For those of you who have been away from USF for awhile, you might remember the "Green and Gold Guys"  Well, those guys eventually became a group named "The Beef Studs."  They formed sometime in 2003ish...

I'm sure Mr. Faza will come in here soon and talk about the entire history of the Beef Studs....pretty sure he wanted to be a Green and Gold Guy but the guys themselves said that there was only TWO of them...there couldn't be THREE Green and Gold guys, right?  WRONG...so I believe Mr. Faza started his own Painted Body Fanatic Group.  Now known as the Beef Studs.  Ever since...the Bulls Club people have been in an Uproar about who has more spirit and who goes to more events and crap like that...I think its STUPID.  Very D I-AA.  Heres a fact...I'm not in EITHER and I think I'm a pretty fanatical Bulls fan...lol BIG DEAL!!!

BOTH groups are GREAT and they both support the GREEN and GOLD.  Who cares if one is more outlanrageous and gets more airtime. 

These are some Beef Studs...and Beef Babes(as they are called)

p1_beefstud2.jpg

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  12,293

why do we need to say this stupid crap all the time? SOme of our fans will not give the students a break-- especially the Beef Studs. They get on camera because they show the most spirit with that body paint--- and they go to away games more often than you give them credit for. It wasn't like FAU was a huge TV game-- since it was only on ESPNU-- still there were a ton of students there anyway.

Basically-- let's get off ALL of the students backs and get rid of this "camera time" BS comment.

i didnt say anything about the beef studs...i am just stating a fact.  if you do not think that having the ESPN cameras at the sundome increases the attendence then...my friend...i just dont know what to say other than you are wrong.

now, i have no problem with students getting loud and crazy to support USF.  but, when you are there to promote yourself, specially with tickets now being harder to get, rather than supporting the team and university then its a problem.

• Content Count:  5,268
  • Days Won:  2

::yawn::

"i'm a bigger fan than u are" debates never get old.  /sarcasm

:violin

• Content Count:  164

Forgive my ignorance, but who/what are the Beef Studs?

You're kidding right? :Duh

Keep in mind not everyone on this board lives in the area. I graduated in 1998 and have only been back to Tampa a couple of times since then. Heck, my last home game was the then upset over Illinois State back in '99. Until this season, there wasn't much Bulls coverage up here in the Great White North hence my ignorance of what the fans are up to nowadays. Fortunately, with the sports package I have now, all but one game has been on TV this year. So I know of who RHBulls speaks, and now I have a name for them.

For what it's worth, I still have my Kentucky Wesleyan ticket and program so I suspect bandwagon fan may not apply to me.  :P

• Content Count:  5,268
  • Days Won:  2

These are some Beef Studs...and Beef Babes(as they are called)

p1_beefstud2.jpg

GO BULLS!!!

i see shorty up front at the games all the time... maybe it's just the green and gold paint, but i think she's kinda fly.

holla!

:-*

• Content Count:  382

well, I live on campus and and all of my friends do and we are all gonna get together in my apartment (holly) and watch it there since we can actually drink here.

• Content Count:  398

I'll be there. I got someone to cover most of my shift that night.

Of course, I'll be playing my face off in the band. We're gonna be there, as many of us that can make it. (They didn't make it mandatory in case people had class.)

Our uniform is to simply WEAR GREEN, meaning green shirts, body paint, anything. I, personally, will be there in my green #8 shir-sey. :D

Archived