Man, I really want to give Duemig a chance. I really do, but

Bull Matrix

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

he just shows how bad he doesnt know USF football. I listened to him once again state that USF lost to UCONN, Syracuse, and UL last season. WTF???? For the record, USF has never come close to losing to Syracuse, and the UCONN loss was two years ago when we were in the BIG EAST hunt. Some fan came on to basically say that the BIG EAST came out ahead of the ACC during the conference realignment, then Duemig acts like he was shocked as to why a fan would think that. Also, that fan basically said that Miami wont be back for at least another two years which made Duemig cut him off with Robert Marve will be the forecoming for Miami. Hello, Robert Marve has not even taken a snap on college football, yet he wants to annoint him as the savior for Miami just because he was a stud in highschool. I cant take anything Duemig says about college football because he does not have his facts straight. I think Duemig needs to stick with NHL and Golf in my opinion because he continues to poison the casual fans that do listen to his show by giving them wrong facts.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,810
  • Days Won:  213

do you expect a leopard to change it's spots? He probably knows exactly what things he says are completely wrong or half-truths-- but it gets suckers to call in and blast away at him.

The guy needs one item to be a somewhat competent sports talk radio dude--- a USF media guide. But he probably didn't even bring in todays paper.

let it go-- lit fall on deaf ears-- he is a non-person in the world of USF football. Do not let him wedge his beak into our world.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Yeah.......the people who say Deumig knows NCAA football quite frankly must not know NCAA football themselves.

There is no way a knowledgable college football fan could mistake Duemig for a radio host who knows his stuff in the realm of NCAA football.

Archived