New recruit

mw98gt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

I think I heard we picked up another recruit after our win on saturday.  Any info?

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I think I heard we picked up another recruit after our win on saturday.  Any info?

Theres a thread in the prospects and recruiting board. 

• Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

This is from ESPN.com on Bryant.  His Scouts Grade is a 77.

Evaluation: Bryant is an explosive receiving threat that can accelerate. He has nice size and the frame to get thicker. He has good quickness and speed, but he?s not a huge vertical threat. He does a nice job of getting off the line and reaches top speed in a hurry. His hands are soft, he does a very good job of adjusting to the poorly thrown pass, and he shows the ability to snatch on the run without losing too much in transition. Is very good after the catch. Has good initial quickness and will get upfield immediately. He shows an extra gear and sudden cutting ability to make people miss in the open field. Is very effective on screens and end-arounds. As much as you like his skills and he is a fluid athlete, he doesn't create as many big plays as you would think. He has the potential to, but seems to get tackled to easily and doesn't make defenders miss as much as you would think. He has the speed to be more of a downfield threat, but is not used in this manner as much as he probably will be at the next level. Bryant has very good overall tools and he will become a better player in college.

Archived