Colin Cowherd

mw98gt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

You know by his last name he would hate the bulls since since we F#ck the S#it out of him.  Anyways I just had to listen to a national program while at work.  First hour he never mentioned the bulls when mentioning Ohio State as his number three behind LSU and OKLA.  Hour two he finally mentioned USF and gave his usual spiel of give me a break, USF will get clobbered by the likes of LSU, OKLA, etc on a neutral field.  Then he went on to say that Rutgers will basically demolish the bulls on thursday and he is tired of these SMALL(?) schools trying to do something.  He led up to the discussion of USF by saying parity in college football is horrible, everyone just wants to see the same historical teams win because there are too many teams in 1A to keep track of.

This guy is such a lame host, everytime i have ever listened to him he always has the same discussions about things never to do in life and his rules of life and so forth, as if he is all knowing.  I remember a couple weeks ago he was up in arms about USC moving to #2 behind LSU in the AP and said USC is still number 1.  Last week after LSU squeeked by UF he said he dont care, LSU 1, UF 2, no one else can ever beat LSU or come close like UF.  Now if Auburn wins at LSU, I wonder what he will say, probably OKLA 1, OSU 2, Oregon 3, LSU 4, USC 5.

Sorry just had to vent!

• Content Count:  385

The thing I hate is that people like this A-Hole get away with their ignorant comments/predictions without anyone calling them out on it.

Oklahoma isn't that good, HELLO they LOST to COLORADO! And wins vs. Miami, Texas and Missouri are all mediocre at best.

Florida isn't that good (even last year they won a lot of close games and needed to block a FG vs. South Carolina) and they are VERY young on defense. Any knowledgeable Florida fan will tell you this wasn't supposed to be and isn't their year.

LSU isn't that good, so this Matt Flynn character is mediocre at best and that "D" hasn't looked too dominating thsese last few weeks. And 5/5 on 4th downs to beat a young Florida team HAHA. And everyone seems to forget the fight Tulane put up against them in the first half. Look for LSU to lose again this season (solid chance it will happen this weekend vs. AU)

I'm just sick of the ignorance.

• Content Count:  213

Why anybody gives any credence to ANY thing that Colin Cowherd says is beyond my comprehension.

This guy is a local radio hack (the Northwest) who somehow stumbled into a national gig in the biggest error ESPN Radio has ever made. He is the absolute king of the oversimplified, shoot-from-the-hip statement.

Getting dissed by Colin Cowherd is like getting gummed by a newt. It's a little slimy but ultimately irrelevant.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

The thing I hate is that people like this A-Hole get away with their ignorant comments/predictions without anyone calling them out on it.

Oklahoma isn't that good, HELLO they LOST to COLORADO! And wins vs. Miami, Texas and Missouri are all mediocre at best.

Florida isn't that good (even last year they won a lot of close games and needed to block a FG vs. South Carolina) and they are VERY young on defense. Any knowledgeable Florida fan will tell you this wasn't supposed to be and isn't their year.

LSU isn't that good, so this Matt Flynn character is mediocre at best and that "D" hasn't looked too dominating thsese last few weeks. And 5/5 on 4th downs to beat a young Florida team HAHA. And everyone seems to forget the fight Tulane put up against them in the first half. Look for LSU to lose again this season (solid chance it will happen this weekend vs. AU)

I'm just sick of the ignorance.

Oklahoma has played a pretty tough schedule... all 3 of those wins listed are quality wins, and they dominated miami.  The Colorado loss shows that they are not perfect and vulnerable, but to say that their wins are mediocre is absurd.  Texas is a huge rivalry game, Mizzou is a tremendous team and is still ranked.

LSU's SOS is as good as anyone in the country.  They have a blemish now, but they still have beaten 3 ranked teams out of 4.  They could very well win out, but they still have some incredibly tough games left.  We really need someone to take them out again.

• Content Count:  5

I just heard some of Colin Cowherd's rantings on his show this morning.  I think my favorite two parts are

1.  When he talks about ranking teams based on who they've played, then ignores USF and its two big victories

2.  His rationale for why USF would "get whacked" by Rutgers this week: "its freezing cold."  He is one to complain about not checking the facts, but he couldn't look on weather.com and see the weather will be in the 70s/50s.

Should we really expect a lot of love from many of the ESPN personalities?  Well I guess especially not from a USC homer.  And he is a pompous d**k, to boot!

• Content Count:  498

I have listened to him like ten times over the past year or two and almost everytime he has had some sort of stupid men vs. women comparison.

Archived