Instant SOS - interesting Concept from the SEC about the Bulls...

IncrediBULL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

LOLOLOLOL!

Did I say LOL enough?

Ok, the FIRST time your school gets recognition and you THINK you are too good for your conference and want to move to the SEC?  Way to forget what put you where you are now.  If it wasnt for the Big East you would be playing Conference USA every year.  In 2 years when you are striving to break .500 and living in the middle of the Big East I will bump this thread and remind you of what you wanted back then...

What an idiot. 

why are you even here?  do you not remember we beat you AGAIN?!  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!  OWNED!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

He inhaled too much couch smoke that night.  Its all a blur to him.

• Content Count:  5,268
  • Days Won:  2

I'd be happy getting 3 major OOC games a year.  

2010 looks good for that. we already have Miami and Florida on the list... as well as FAU, who have the potential to improve by then.  i believe there's still an open spot that year as well.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

LOLOLOLOL!

Did I say LOL enough?

Ok, the FIRST time your school gets recognition and you THINK you are too good for your conference and want to move to the SEC?  Way to forget what put you where you are now.  If it wasnt for the Big East you would be playing Conference USA every year.  In 2 years when you are striving to break .500 and living in the middle of the Big East I will bump this thread and remind you of what you wanted back then...

What an idiot. 

I didn't make this up and I am not saying we are too good for the BE, just that the BE is getting pounded unfairly as we are not perceived to be a top conference.   Again, compare 1 and 2 loss teams from our conference to those in the SEC in the polls - you cannot make that up in all cases we are below the SEC - why is that???  

As for the SEC / Vandy comment, I didn't make that up either.   It came from a UF & BC grad who is a CPA and lives in Jacksonville.  Not sure if he saw it in their paper or heard talk on the radio, but he brought it up to me this am in an email.  I was just repeating / asking for comments on what was brought up to me and thought it would be a good topic - which apparently from the posts is a great topic.

I agree that there are some great teams in teh BE (just look at our 5 - 0 in bowl games last year against OOC opponents).  Regarding us being in Big East versus other conferences, seems most of the teames we play in the BE had outspoken coaches who didn't want us here because we were not worthy.  So it should make them happy if we were to leave, wouldn't you think?

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

The SEC is having a down year.  Screw 'em.

I would rather see us schedule an SEC team every year and beat them, and continue with the process of bringing down the good old boy college football power structure.

• Content Count:  3,674
  • Days Won:  4

LOLOLOLOL!

Did I say LOL enough?

What an idiot. 

Reading this guys posts, I'm pretty confident this is a special education kid. If you read his posts on the WVU board they all pretty much ignore him and think he is a moron. What I can tell you from reading his posts is this guy HATES, no HATES is not a big enough word, despises with all his soul USF. He is sure we will lose 2 more games. He thought we would lose to UCF. Now it's Rutgers, Cincy and Louisville. He tries to explain why WVU gave the game to us and I don't think he has really accepted yet that they lost to us. He expects that we just come in 4th or 5th in the Big East every year while his team dominates. Isn't it great.  ;D

As far as realignment of the leagues....nothing is going to happen until after 2010.

• Content Count:  385

Screw the SEC...overrated as hell.

I'm happy in the BE.

• Content Count:  188

Realistically USF needs to have sustained success.

Urban Myer had Alex Smith at Utah and put together a magical season and they are not perennial powers.  As long as CJL stays there is a chance for this program to be nationally competitive year in and year out.  Right now USF is just having a great year- nothing more nothing less.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Realistically USF needs to have sustained success.

Urban Myer had Alex Smith at Utah and put together a magical season and they are not perennial powers.  As long as CJL stays there is a chance for this program to be nationally competitive year in and year out.  Right now USF is just having a great year- nothing more nothing less.

HUUUUUUGE difference.  Utah was not in a BCS conference.  You know how many ranked teams they played?  I'll give you time to guess...

Zero.

USF '07 =/= Utah '04

• Content Count:  1,165

LOLOLOLOL!

Did I say LOL enough?

What an idiot. 

In two years, when Grothe and Selvie are seniors, and Ford has two years of experience under his belt?

I dread that day...

Archived