USF Featured on ESPN's "Outside the Lines"

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

Thanks. Hopefully, USF can continue this dream season by beating Rutgers this Thursday. I hope that Outside the Lines segment helps show the nation more about the USF program.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,992
  • Days Won:  436

Former Orlando Sentinel sports writer/recruiting guru Bill Buchalter was interviewed in-home yesterday by ESPN's "Outside The Lines" to give his perspective on the effect that TheJim's recruiting has had on your success so far.  They spent over 3 hours at his place for the segment, in 3 different locations at the Buchalter expanse.  Look for the segment at 9:30 this coming Saturday on ESPN.

Any idea what angle they're coming at with this?

• Content Count:  45
  • Days Won:  0

Buck's always been about supporting FL HS athletes.  Unless ESPN takes him way out of context it'll be positive.

• Content Count:  45

It wasn't Schapp who did the interview.  They told me who it was, I can't remember who it was but it wasn't Schapp.

• Content Count:  3,827

bump.

• Content Count:  1,528

It wasn't Schapp who did the interview.  They told me who it was, I can't remember who it was but it wasn't Schapp.

No Jeremy "I ov-er em-pha-size ev-er-y syl-la-ble" Schapp?? Having him would automatically turn a 30 second segment to a 45 second one.

• Content Count:  3,403

No Jeremy "I ov-er em-pha-size ev-er-y syl-la-ble" Schapp?? Having him would automatically turn a 30 second segment to a 45 second one.

Is there one media person that no one on this board will insult?  Seriously, people.  Lou Holtz, Jesse Palmer (who btw picked USF to win the big east before the season started), Mark May, herbstreit, etc all have been getting crap lately from this board.  Don't you guys have something better to do, like enjoy our success and realize everyone has different opinions and styles?

Eh, I guess not.

Archived