Saw a great shirt at the game

mikebeau

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Only stu's should stand the entire game.  For us older alum types, sit on offense.  During defense yell on 1st and 2nd downs, standing optional.  On third down & fourth down when they go for git your big fat lazy tuckus out of the seat and scream, holler, or yell your mothertucker head off.  These are the official NCAA rules...really.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  275

Personally I don't care whether I sit or stand during a game but some of you people are ignorant.  Whats wrong, you can't yell while you are sitting down?  Are you the same people who can't walk and chew gum at the same time?

The problem is this, if some in guy in front stands then the people behind him have to stand and then that person gets yelled at by the people behind him.

Believe it or not there are some people at the game who have kids or maybe there's an old guy at the game with a bad knee who can't stand for 3 hours.  For all you know that old guy has probably had season tickets for 11 years but he can't see the game because some dypshit who has a USF T Shirt with the ink still wet on it decides that real fans stand the entire game.

My Dad is 81 and he can barely get around nevermind stand for 3 hours but he was watching football when most of you were still an itch in your Dad's pants.  If I take him to a game and you feel the need to stand in front of him for 3 hours then please don't take offense when I kneecap you.

\

Tell your dad to watch the game in the old folk's home then, as long as it doesn't interfere with matlock.

I'll be he's embarrassed he raised such a sissy.

• Content Count:  4,738

Personally I don't care whether I sit or stand during a game but some of you people are ignorant.  Whats wrong, you can't yell while you are sitting down?  Are you the same people who can't walk and chew gum at the same time?

The problem is this, if some in guy in front stands then the people behind him have to stand and then that person gets yelled at by the people behind him.

Believe it or not there are some people at the game who have kids or maybe there's an old guy at the game with a bad knee who can't stand for 3 hours.  For all you know that old guy has probably had season tickets for 11 years but he can't see the game because some dypshit who has a USF T Shirt with the ink still wet on it decides that real fans stand the entire game.

My Dad is 81 and he can barely get around nevermind stand for 3 hours but he was watching football when most of you were still an itch in your Dad's pants.  If I take him to a game and you feel the need to stand in front of him for 3 hours then please don't take offense when I kneecap you.

\

Tell your dad to watch the game in the old folk's home then, as long as it doesn't interfere with matlock.

:thanks

• Content Count:  275

Only stu's should stand the entire game.  For us older alum types, sit on offense.  During defense yell on 1st and 2nd downs, standing optional.  On third down & fourth down when they go for git your big fat lazy tuckus out of the seat and scream, holler, or yell your mothertucker head off.  These are the official NCAA rules...really.

you know another rule? don't rush the field.

want to sit? buy a nice leather couch and watch the game on TV. Otherwise, get some spirit.

• Content Count:  186

\

I bet my Dad is so glad he fought for this country in WWII so ******* like you can dictate where and when he should watch a football game.

Its amazing how you loudmouths who just hopped on the bandwagon feel like you have the right to tell everyone else how to be a fan.

• Content Count:  193

I was up in the nosebleed seats and one of the stadium people made a bunch of UCF fans sit down. It was slightly funny to see them arguing and get the cops involved, especially since we were 2 rows behind standing the entire time...but come one, it's a football game! STAND UP!

• Content Count:  12,293

I bet my Dad is so glad he fought for this country in WWII so ******* like you can dictate where and when he should watch a football game.

Its amazing how you loudmouths who just hopped on the bandwagon feel like you have the right to tell everyone else how to be a fan.

oh give me a break.  we all have grandparents or parents who fought in WWII. 

• Content Count:  186

oh give me a break.  we all have grandparents or parents who fought in WWII. 

So you would just let people stand in front of them?  Nice respect you show there.

• Content Count:  3,103

\

most of the people posting here are diehard fans and have been for most of the time we have had a football program, or when they came to USF as students they started following the team.  I've been rooting for the Bulls since i started at USF in 2001, so how dare you talk crap to us, you freakin noob.

AMEN!

Archived