I'm on to you guys....

AUFan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  134
  • Days Won:  0

Bullhog, I won't diss your coach or kick you when you guys are down.  But sometimes defeats can be blessings ya know.  Maybe you guys will get an awesome up and coming coach who is motivated and has good morals.  I really believe your players deserve a better mentor.

Good hard game. 

I think these Bulls are gonna be scary good next year.  I hope no one jumps ship early for the NFL.

Go Bulls, War Eagle

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,380
  • Days Won:  3

So first off, Congrats on your HUGE win today.  Didn't watch it, but maybe you guys got some back ups in there with some playing time.  That was a cute little spanking you gave UCF.

Now...I think about 15 years ago, USF conspired and kidnapped some of the worlds best athletes and took some DNA from each of them.  You guys then bought a "trailer" i.e. the "Ponderosa" but it was a front..... because underneath it, you had embryos of specimens that you now call  "Grothe" "Moffitt" "Jackson" and "Selvie" to name a few.

After the incubation, you figured it would be easier to slowly ease them into football and decided 2007 would be the year where you decide to unleash them. 

But NO!!!  I'm on to you all.  You can't hide it.  Someone has to pull the plug on this little project you call "Big East domination."  It's getting out of hand guys, you have a leak and it has spread to other teams in the US.  Thats why so many top 10 teams are falling!  If this continues, you will not have anymore "biggest win ever's" to play for. 

If this continues, you'll end up playing for some weird championship game and then the NCAA will hit you guys with a probation once they discover that you've been breeding players!!!!

$1,000,000 and I'll keep my mouth shut.

Great game guys, win out and kick some ass.

GO BULLS and War **** Eagle!!!

**** he's on to us. We must kill him...

stewie_evil.jpg

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

If only we didn't mess up the formula on Evan kraky... who knows where we'd be with an 8 foot QB.

lol, nice :)

• Content Count:  64

I thought stem cell research was against the law?  (<< cheesy I know, but it's late)  Funny AU, very Funny.

• Content Count:  1,204

yeah, I'm just pumped all of our young guys that are playing are getting some good SEC venue playing experience.  This is one helluva crazy year in sports.  I'm pulling for you guys all the way.  The way it's going though, no one knows.  Just win!

You guys too.  I watched the ending to the Arkansas game and cheered loudly when you pulled it out.

Now make us proud (and help our strength of schedule ;) ) by beating LSU and then take the SEC.  I know you guys can do it.  You're finding ways to win now and have grown as a team.

• Content Count:  134

I appreciate the gesture.  Seeing you guys ranked sure does help the bama fans shut up about us playing you earlier.  I guess they were thinking USF was gonna be a cupcake game, even though a majority, not all, but a majority of AU fans knew better.

I'm hoping ya'll go all the way.

• Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

To tell you the truth, I believe both Auburn and Arkansas have the classiest fans from my experience. I remember when USF fans had fun talks with Arkansas fans a few years ago. I now wont forget about the class that Auburn fans have displayed toward USF fans. WAR EAGLE!!! AND WOOOOOOO!!!! PIG!!!! SOUEYYYYYYY!!!!.

• Content Count:  771

I thought stem cell research was against the law?  (<< cheesy I know, but it's late)  Funny AU, very Funny.

And we are a research University.... With as much studies that go on, you dont think that there is one little room in Moffit Center or Veterans that is locked at all times. C'mon....

With that being said... congrats on last nights game AU.... things are getting better all the time.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

So first off, Congrats on your HUGE win today.  Didn't watch it, but maybe you guys got some back ups in there with some playing time.  That was a cute little spanking you gave UCF.

Now...I think about 15 years ago, USF conspired and kidnapped some of the worlds best athletes and took some DNA from each of them.  You guys then bought a "trailer" i.e. the "Ponderosa" but it was a front..... because underneath it, you had embryos of specimens that you now call  "Grothe" "Moffitt" "Jackson" and "Selvie" to name a few.

After the incubation, you figured it would be easier to slowly ease them into football and decided 2007 would be the year where you decide to unleash them. 

But NO!!!  I'm on to you all.  You can't hide it.  Someone has to pull the plug on this little project you call "Big East domination."  It's getting out of hand guys, you have a leak and it has spread to other teams in the US.  Thats why so many top 10 teams are falling!  If this continues, you will not have anymore "biggest win ever's" to play for. 

If this continues, you'll end up playing for some weird championship game and then the NCAA will hit you guys with a probation once they discover that you've been breeding players!!!!

$1,000,000 and I'll keep my mouth shut.

Great game guys, win out and kick some ass.

GO BULLS and War **** Eagle!!!

Well after all that talking/typing im sure you must need a drink.....Here take a sip of this  :cheers  >:D

• Content Count:  849

yeah, I'm just pumped all of our young guys that are playing are getting some good SEC venue playing experience.  This is one helluva crazy year in sports.  I'm pulling for you guys all the way.  The way it's going though, no one knows.  Just win!

Please beat LSU next week...PLEASE!!!

Archived