• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Perhaps it's time for new tratitions!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1

Well. Heres the thing. Do we want to be FSU or do we want to be USF?

I personally want to be USF. Granted I am not a fan of the show's this year (not my kind of music for marching bands) but they are good shows. 

So FSU or USF?

you make the call.

• Content Count:  4

The after game performance was awesome!! Maybe this kind of thing will encourage our fans to stick around until the end of the game instead of taking off early!

Surely, showing appreciation for our team and our band with our cheers, applause and, yes, presence at the end of the game beats sitting in traffic listening to the radio....eh?

Go Bulls! Go H.O.T.!  :clap

• Content Count:  1,532

Its great to hear that HOT brought down the house, but in the SE corner of the stadium we AGAIN couldn't hear them AT ALL.  I'm OK with it in 50 point victories but somebody needs to mic that band for all the fans in the South part of the stadium so we can hear them.  As far as I'm concerned, the UCF band was better because that is all I heard.  Honestly I didn't hear HOT until about the 2 minute mark of the 4th Quarter.

Auburn had a small "pep band" that traveled around the track area in the second half and played the fight song, etc for alumni sections and what not... maybe something like that would help a little for the south endzone?

Archived