Gallery/Upload link above, TBPMessageHoster

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  98,389
  • Days Won:  491

As many of you know, we provide an alternative to the internet image hosters at the link "Gallery/Upload" under Fan Favs in the upper right column on the info bar.  There you can upload pics to post on the board, but there are also fan photo galleries of the bowl games and the preseason tailgate parties, as well as some real good "photoshopped" images that will make you laugh.  If you go to the main page, you'll see the different albums.

Well it came time to upgrade it and in doing so, there was a new feature to add that some of you might like.  The e-Card.  You can take any picture in the gallery that you or another person uploads and send it in the form of an e-card, complete with USF BULLS postage.  Here is an example:

ecardsample.jpg

Also, while doing the upgrades, I changed the URL to the image hoster (it was wrong anyways) to its own domain.  So you can get there easily to upload post game photos etc.  The domain is BullsPics.com.  Easy to remember.  Go there and check it out when you get time.  I have some permissions and properties to adjust still, but it is working.  I wanted to post this, because some will notice the change rightaway.  All user files and album names survived the conversion, so you will not need to re-register.

When I have it all ready, members will be able to open new albums and help build an online repository of Bulls images.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions to further improve the facility, please let me know.

Thank you.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,334
  • Days Won:  30

Cool !

Cool !

Is that all you have to say?  :)

BTW, the image in the e-card is much better than what I pasted above...no pinkish grass in the e-card...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

nice.

*** WARNING ****

Promotional comment (known as shameless bump):  If you have some pics from the game today, please post them at Bullspics for all to see.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

i'm totally gonna use this

Archived