MikeG's gallery

Barbie

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  106
  • Days Won:  0

I've tried opening the gallery today as well as yesterday from both work and school. All I get is a blank page. Anyone know what's going on?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  98,380
  • Days Won:  491

MikeG's gallery underwent an extremely...no... terrificly screwed up conversion on Wednesday.  Many know of the problems with thumbnails, broken links and missing images.  I tried to move that software to the newer version and well, all things went kaput.  I did have a backup of the files, so the images were okay.  After working a whole day on the new version of the software, I got to loading image number 3256 and the thumbnail problem began randomly appearing.  Lesson learned?  That software, while cool and all can't handle the volume...you can see what is left of the failed upload here:

http://bullsgallery.com/gallery2/main.php

So with that failure securely in hand, I started searching the internet for a new gallery program and found one.  I have loaded all of the MikeG images from 2006 and 2007.  Everything is holding up well.  I have some more stuff to do, but do plan to debut the new gallery Saturday with the images from the UCF game.  By then, I will have it ready to go...so far, no problems with the volume of images.  The format is a little different, but I think people will be pleased with it after acclimating to the layout.

Thanks, I'm glad somebody noticed...  ;D

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

We need good pictures of H.O.T. today.  Also, need some shots of the combined USF/UCF performance after the game.

Archived