No Love around the stadium or from Selmon's

79 Bull

patience grasshopper

BTW selmon no longer owns that place.

send your grip to the manager...lose the D-rays!

FWIW: Lee Roy Selmon never owned the restaurants.  They were created and owned by Outback Steakhouse, and they pay Lee Roy royalties.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,142
  • Days Won:  1

^^^^  You mean he doesn't cook my meals back in the kitchen...?    what a dissapointment.

• Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  0

^^^^  You mean he doesn't cook my meals back in the kitchen...?    what a dissapointment.

lol! Agreed!

• Content Count:  2,461

Don't no matta to me, as long as they love the Bulls (and keep feed'n me those nachos)!

• Content Count:  41

I just talked to my sister, who works for Lee Roy Selmon's corporate, at OSI.  She mentioned that the decision to fly the flag was up to the store's partner.  Needless to say, she is meeting with that person today, and said she will mention it to them.

• Content Count:  1,238

I was at Selmon's for FAU game and spoke to the manager about the flag issue..."we had a USF flag flying but it was stolen"

I'm sure if that was true that they would be more than willing to fly one again. Think about it, out of all those flags ours alone was stolen. Makes ya kinda proud don't it, to know thieves in Tampa have taste.  ;D

• Content Count:  41

I was at Selmon's for FAU game and spoke to the manager about the flag issue..."we had a USF flag flying but it was stolen"

I'm sure if that was true that they would be more than willing to fly one again. Think about it, out of all those flags ours alone was stolen. Makes ya kinda proud don't it, to know thieves in Tampa have taste.  ;D

Actually I just heard that they have had two large flags stolen in the last month, and that is the reason that Selmons doesn't have one flying right now.  They are in the process of getting another one.

Archived