Gator Hate..

MarketingGuy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,773
  • Days Won:  19

Won't do it... In 2001, the light switch flipped on and I haven't touched one since... I rather get with a classy girl from Cafe Risque on I-75 than any girl affiliated with UF.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Won't do it... In 2001, the light switch flipped on and I haven't touched one since... I rather get with a classy girl from Cafe Risque on I-75 than any girl affiliated with UF.

Cafe Risque?!?  :D

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Are you seriously thinking trash talking fans are keeping recruits from usf?? Are you insane??! The only thing keeping recruits from USF is the money, girls and cars they get elsewhere!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

WE BARE ALL CAFE!

• Content Count:  771

I rather get with a classy girl from Cafe Risque on I-75 than any girl affiliated with UF.

arent they one in the same??? ;)

• Content Count:  5,903

Started by a UCF fan.... what an idiot.

• Content Count:  4,096
  • Days Won:  2

Just because the Gator fans have been talking shot for many years (laughable in the 1980's when Miami and FSU were better), doesn't mean that our fans need to.

• Content Count:  1,829

Don't be hate'n. Hate the game not the player. Hahahahahaa this game is going to be wild!! Gonna be there rain or shine even though gotta drive 2hrs from gator country! Gotta love it!

• Content Count:  261

UF is UF. USF is USF. Let's not have an inferiority complex like say......UCF. We have nothing to prove to them. Ever since we've been ranked I have not gone out my way to any Gator fan to brag and boast about our accomplishment. Why? Because they saw our name at #23, #18, #6, and now #5. We have a shot at playing in the BCS just like any other team does. Besides, who wants to look like an envious UCF fan? USF has built and is still building something special. We'll see them in 2010.

• Content Count:  5,912
  • Days Won:  5

UF is UF. USF is USF. Let's not have an inferiority complex like say......UCF. We have nothing to prove to them. Ever since we've been ranked I have not gone out my way to any Gator fan to brag and boast about our accomplishment. Why? Because they saw our name at #23, #18, #6, and now #5. We have a shot at playing in the BCS just like any other team does. Besides, who wants to look like an envious UCF fan? USF has built and is still building something special. We'll see them in 2010.

Amen.

I did get some hate from UF fan today, simply emailed back that I am being quiet not because of our close game with FAU, but because I know if we lose a game, the voters are just itching to drop us like a rock.

We're here now, we need to keep it up, but we have to focus on a 5-year plan to stay in the top 25. That will get us the respect we deserve from everyone.

Archived