• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

GayTurds = Liberty Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

In all honesty, it really is a shame that some of our fans (or, perhaps more precisely, some of our internet posters) feel the need to pound their chest and act like Gator fans simply because we've had a little early season success.  Whe should be the national darlings right now.  Basically everyone should be rooting for us because we are the underdog who came out of nowhere.  But then you get a couple dozen morons running around the internet claiming that we'd beat the freaking New England Patriots and it doesn't take long for people to get sick of it.  I wonder how many recruits have been turned off from USF over the past 3 weeks because of some obnoxious comment they've read on an internet message board.  Recruits should be tripping over themselves to come to USF right now.  Unfortunately, some of our classless fans are ruining that.  It makes me wanna puke!

• Content Count:  936

In all honesty, it really is a shame that some of our fans (or, perhaps more precisely, some of our internet posters) feel the need to pound their chest and act like Gator fans simply because we've had a little early season success.  Whe should be the national darlings right now.  Basically everyone should be rooting for us because we are the underdog who came out of nowhere.  But then you get a couple dozen morons running around the internet claiming that we'd beat the freaking New England Patriots and it doesn't take long for people to get sick of it.  I wonder how many recruits have been turned off from USF over the past 3 weeks because of some obnoxious comment they've read on an internet message board.  Recruits should be tripping over themselves to come to USF right now.  Unfortunately, some of our classless fans are ruining that.  It makes me wanna puke!

I agree 100%.

• Content Count:  4,642

**** UF

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

USF could beat New England if they weren't cheaters.

• Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

I think you just hit the nail on the head. People need to wake up, we are not a national powerhouse (yet). Our team earns respect by winning, period. If you would have told me we would be in the top 25 by now I would have been happy, but to hear our fans ******** about why aren't we # 4 makes me a bit embarassed. All the cards are falling our way and people are still whinning! Let's enjoy the ride, not ruin it with complaining and worrying about what writers hate us and don't respect us. The more we win the more they are proven to be an idiot. Besides we are getting enough votes to keep moving up, even after we struggled with a perceived cupcake in FAU.

• Content Count:  936

USF could beat New England if they weren't cheaters.

Lol...

• Content Count:  6,773
  • Days Won:  19

Why are some of us ******** about UF... because we've dealt with their callous fans for how many years now? I won't even sleep with a girl that goes to UF, let alone drink Gatorade. You know what... they still act like we're their little brother down the road... Unfortunately, the little brother has grown up... the little brother is now faster, stronger, and doesn't choke at home against an in-conference rival that comes to town with two losses.

I wish I could post on their board... because I would just as well be banned there again as I was six years ago when I was talking smack to them. Bulls for life...

Not everyone is a new Bulls fan... but bring 'em on... Bulls country is growing by the day!

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Why are some of us ******** about UF... because we've dealt with their callous fans for how many years now? I won't even sleep with a girl that goes to UF, let alone drink Gatorade. You know what... they still act like we're their little brother down the road... Unfortunately, the little brother has grown up... the little brother is now faster, stronger, and doesn't choke at home against an in-conference rival that comes to town with two losses.

I wish I could post on their board... because I would just as well be banned there again as I was six years ago when I was talking smack to them. Bulls for life...

Not everyone is a new Bulls fan... but bring 'em on... Bulls country is growing by the day!

I don't know you, never met you, but from what I have heard on this board, I have a hard time believing that is true if she's hot enough.  :D

Archived