Bowl Game Tix?

mw98gt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  382
  • Days Won:  0

so basically, all the old people that dont really make any noise or cheer much, will get tickets... and then us students get screwed over...

• Content Count:  3,185
  • Days Won:  1

so basically, all the old people that dont really make any noise or cheer much will get tickets... and the us students get screwed over...

Not necessarily, there should be a percentage of the overall allotment that is set aside for students, but obviously that will be finalized in the coming months.

• Content Count:  936

Hmm.

• Content Count:  1,142

so basically, all the old people that dont really make any noise or cheer much, will get tickets... and then us students get screwed over...

We're in the donor section and we're not "OLD"!!!  AND we make plenty of noise!!!!

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

They will have student tickets available for purchase.  SG will probably put together a package depending on where the game is.

I would not say that all the donors are old and do not make noise.  Our program is young enough that a lot of donors are relatively young.  However, a lot of the bigger donors are older, and guess what, their donations have helped bring this program to where it is now and where it will go.  So, if they want to go and sit on their hands, so be it (don't tell me to sit down though  :D ), they have paid for the right to watch their team.  Like it or not, we need people who will support this program monetarily even more than we need people to make noise.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  7,012
  • Days Won:  4

We're in the donor section and we're not "OLD"!!!  AND we make plenty of noise!!!!

Same here.  

Remember, not everyone who holds season tickets will want tickets to the bowl game.

As pointed out above, up to this point - and the season is far from over - demand has not

outstripped supply.

And remember...if you want something, you can always crack open that wallet.   ;)

• Content Count:  20

Just curious... How much do season tix cost for you guys?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  7,012
  • Days Won:  4

It's $/ticket...I'm guessing close to +/- $200.00 for six games.I think the website puts it at $184 for the section I sit in.

I order four per year.

I think our tix are about $35/game...might be off there, for some reason I think the IAA games are less than the

IA games.

However, there's also the donor contribution for seats depending on where in the stadium you want to sit, so

that gets factored in as well if thinking in terms of total outlay. You can, actually, get season tickets without a

donation, in the endzone sections. 

This from the official website "Season ticket prices range between $129 and $202 for the six game schedule.  Season tickets in the $166, $184, and $202 price range also require an annual contribution to the Bulls Club."

http://admin.xosn.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=222779

• Content Count:  1,238

So donors who have been going since day one and/or before USF football even began, should not have priority? Students which have just now awoken from their deep thaw, are crying about bowl tickets? Students which complain that they can't afford the gas to the stadium but want to travel to other states for a bowl? Are these the same students asking the alumni and other donors (many of which never attended USF) for an OCS but not have us get priority to tickets?

I am truly happy to see the excitement building on campus and beyond but never forget, the donors/season ticket holders have helped to bring about what is taking place now.

Love seeing/hearing the students at the games (as it should have been from day one) but now due to all the press and the standings, students feel left out because we (who have forked over the $$$$) are crowding them out . How far would USF football get if all the donors/season ticket holders dropped out? Can anyone also tell me, what percentage of non-season ticket holders travel to away games compared to season ticket holders?

By no means do I wish to come down hard on the student base nor anyone else...we are all filled with the excitement of a great year...we all have our concerns about what tomorrow will bring and if we we (in general) will be included.

USA=Capitalism=Pay-Your-Way ;D :USFflag :gobulls

Archived