UCF game completely sold out

___ Eats It

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,693
  • Days Won:  13

If you buy from a scalpor wait until 10-20 mins or so before kickoff.... You will likely get them at face or just slightly above.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

They're predicting sellouts for the remaining two as well!

• Content Count:  12,293

yep our avg attedence for the year will be around 50K

hmmm..... How many fit into the tin can at UCF?

• Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

Might be closer to 55K!

• Content Count:  12,293

. Cincy will bring maybe 5k.

no way that cincy brings even 5K.

they just returned 1200 tickets from their allotment.  didnt we only give them 3K to begin with?

its sad that they get no fan support up there.  people don't realize how tough it is to CREATE a college football fanbase in an NFL city.

• Content Count:  1,238

I think UCif will bring 10-12k. WVU had I would say about 8-10 K. Cincy will bring maybe 5k. If we beat UCiF we will sell out Cincy and Louisville. I hope the banwagon fans stay next year when the sch. is not as great......

For those of us who dont have season tickets, YOU BETTER BUY THEM NEXT YEAR. In 09 we have WVU, Louisville, and Miami coming in.... All of those will be hard tickets to get. Lock yourself in for season tickets now.

IMO, ucIF's are more talk then show. I agree with most of your points but I have to disagree with your statement "I hope the banwagon fans stay next year when the sch. is not as great......". I believe you may have been trying to say "if" the Football Ball team is not as great next year as this year but USF the school shall forever be great.

Some fans come and go with the seasons, others are die-hards but in the end all are welcome anytime. The football team just needs to concentrate on their job and the fans just need to be there for support. I am not a fan of ucIF now or ever not am I a fan over having them as a rival of any kind. They rant and rave trying to get attention anyway they can but to no success. I for one am looking forward to never having to hear their name mentioned again. I am more impressed by FAU then I will ever be by ucIF.

Great game OWLS!!! You're a team to be reckoned with.

Let's win this game and then move on to the next.

!!!GO BULLS!!!  :gobulls

• Content Count:  1,260

I think UCif will bring 10-12k. WVU had I would say about 8-10 K. Cincy will bring maybe 5k. If we beat UCiF we will sell out Cincy and Louisville. I hope the banwagon fans stay next year when the sch. is not as great......

For those of us who dont have season tickets, YOU BETTER BUY THEM NEXT YEAR. In 09 we have WVU, Louisville, and Miami coming in.... All of those will be hard tickets to get. Lock yourself in for season tickets now.

IMO, ucIF's are more talk then show. I agree with most of your points but I have to disagree with your statement "I hope the banwagon fans stay next year when the sch. is not as great......". I believe you may have been trying to say "if" the Football Ball team is not as great next year as this year but USF the school shall forever be great.

Some fans come and go with the seasons, others are die-hards but in the end all are welcome anytime. The football team just needs to concentrate on their job and the fans just need to be there for support. I am not a fan of ucIF now or ever not am I a fan over having them as a rival of any kind. They rant and rave trying to get attention anyway they can but to no success. I for one am looking forward to never having to hear their name mentioned again. I am more impressed by FAU then I will ever be by ucIF.

Believe "sch." was referring to the schedule. Next year's home games aren't near as attractive as this year's....

Believe "sch." was referring to the schedule. Next year's home games aren't near as attractive as this year's....

correct.... THE SCHOOL WILL ALWAYS BE AWESOME.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah.  Next year's schedule is poopy.  =/

Archived