Other message boards

Apis Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I was looking at our opponents boards and the, "Big 3" boards.  We have posters on there starting threads about how good we are.  Just curious, for those of you that do this, what is your motivation?  What do you hope to accomplish?  I'm not calling anyone out, I really just want to know.

• Content Count:  160
  • Days Won:  0

I've kind of noticed that too.  I don't really have any ambition to do that.  I'm just happy to be enjoying the ride over here.

• Content Count:  253

It's one thing to have team pride and post on the home message board, but you won't get anything but ridicule preaching to the masses.  ::)  We have a few really tough teams to play and a loss to any of them will plummet us out of the rankings. 

• Content Count:  22,774
  • Days Won:  53

I would kind of rather they not do it because look at how stupid those WVU people looked coming over here.

• Content Count:  1,260

Alot of those folks are the ones who still have the tags on the green shirts they bought last week... The others are just regular idiots.  ::)

• Content Count:  21,568
  • Days Won:  10

I like to read what is being said but I do not start stuff, except I did post a link at Alabama's board about they Student/Athlete passing ratio.  I can't stand Saban and his attack on our program was unprovoked.

• Content Count:  936

I REALLY REALLY wish they wouldn't do that.

• Content Count:  1,370

This kind-of reminds me when Purdue had a real good season a few years ago and were telling everyone about how they were the greatest team ever (of course, it really didn't amount to much). A lot of our fans are replicating this classless behavior...and it looks bad. If we lose, this will all backfire. Let's just root for our team and allow their winning do the talking instead.

• Content Count:  104

I've never understood why so many of our fans feel the need to post on other team's message boards.  It's ******* ridiculous and its been happening for years.  Its not something that started in the past couple weeks.  It's totally classless.  How many Miami, UF or FSU fans do we have posting on this board?  Virtually none.  Hell, this is the week of the freaking UCF game and we don't even have many of them posting on this board.

Don't represent yourself as a USF fan and go to other teams message boards and talk ****.  You look like a ****; and then I look like a **** by association.  I don't want to look like a ****.

• Content Count:  1,433

I don't go on other boards unless we're playing them or have a legitimate reason but are these people we're familiar with or are they posers....I wouldn't put crap like that past the MavTechs, STK's and Gurus of the world.

Archived