For those who didn't get companion tickets....

dantheusfman

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  99
  • Days Won:  0

If you didnt get a companion ticket, don't complain about it, u didnt show up early enough and screwed yourself. I was there at 12:00 and got my ticket despite about 100 people cutting in front. therre was about 300-400 total ahead of me. as far as selling them for a quick buck, thats kinda lame, but Im sure this happens everywhere, and the chances are that companion is gonna be rooting for the bulls. So i dont see it as being a big deal. My buddy got a single lower bowl ticket when he got in line at 8:30pm. If you dont show up by then, u should stop worrying about other people getting companion tickets and start worrying about how your gonna get your ass down there to buy one yourself.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Nothing wrong with this at all. If you want to go to the game, then stand in line. If you can't for whatever reason then you'll have to pay. Tough.

And stop saying their tickets were "stolen." NOTHING WAS STOLEN! That makes me sick. The rightful owner has those tickets. They're going to sell them to people or students that WANT to be at the game and who value those tickets probably more than they are actually paying for them.

Stop complaining. Just get your tickets, cheer the team, and be content for crying out loud.

• Content Count:  54

Food for thought:

• It is a violation of USF policy to re-sell a student or companion ticket. Violators will lose future ticket privileges!!

While I only have myself to blame for showing up somewhat late (4:00PM) and not getting a companion ticket, it still sort of sucks. The girlfriend will have to sit this one out. Oh well. I'll make sure to be there earlier for Cinci.

• Content Count:  624

Food for thought:

• It is a violation of USF policy to re-sell a student or companion ticket. Violators will lose future ticket privileges!!

While I only have myself to blame for showing up somewhat late (4:00PM) and not getting a companion ticket, it still sort of sucks. The girlfriend will have to sit this one out. Oh well. I'll make sure to be there earlier for Cinci.

I'm glad you pointed that out. The students selling their ticket and companion tickets will not be given a ticket to the next home game. Its funny because most of those ******** have no idea about that policy.

• Content Count:  1,633

If you dont have a ticket, it is your fault. Yes, we all pay an athletic fee in our tuition, but that doesnt and shouldnt mean that you automatically get int the football games.

Trust me, I am not some new kid on the block. I have put my time in at USF. I have been a student for the better part of a decade and I was in the marching band for 4 years.

I did the smart thing, after spending $150 on WVU tix, I went to ticketmaster and bought tickets for the rest of the year.

• Content Count:  275

Food for thought:

oh hell YES. I'll be reporting EVERYONE on the facebook marketplace to SG and I'll laugh my ass off when they get to sit home next game and watch it on ESPN.

• Content Count:  1,633

Food for thought:

oh hell YES. I'll be reporting EVERYONE on the facebook marketplace to SG and I'll laugh my ass off when they get to sit home next game and watch it on ESPN.

dont act like a bunch of bitches....let the kids sell their tickets....

• Content Count:  1,853
  • Days Won:  5

The same type of reselling would go on at every school if there wasn't a lottery and the student tickets were free. (That's why it wont be like this next season)

As far as our students go, we have good fans. When i went to the USF-Miami game, most of the UM students we met on campus weren't going/didnt care about the game at all.

Out of the 8,000 or so current Miami undergrads, probably less than half of them go to the games. Their whole game-attending fan base is comprised of rich alum and the not so rich folk who live across from the Orange Bowl (which is also probably why I felt like I was about to get mugged throughout the entire game.. good thing we lost that one).

• Content Count:  1,262

Food for thought:

NO, Ill be reporting them as well. These people trying to flip these tickets to make some cheap money is costing serious fans the chance to go to the game. Im going alone saturday because i couldnt get a companion ticket for my girlfriend, because someone wanted to get them for resale.

Thanks for finding this rule, i hope everyone selling their ticket loses these privileges. They dont deserve it.

• Content Count:  99

Food for thought:

NO, Ill be reporting them as well. These people trying to flip these tickets to make some cheap money is costing serious fans the chance to go to the game. Im going alone saturday because i couldnt get a companion ticket for my girlfriend, because someone wanted to get them for resale.

Thanks for finding this rule, i hope everyone selling their ticket loses these privileges. They dont deserve it.

Archived