For those who didn't get companion tickets....

dantheusfman

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  594
  • Days Won:  0

Time to leave deserving messages on those people's walls.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,633

Who gives a **** what these kids do with their tickets?!?!?!?!?

They stood in line. They pay their athletic fee as a part of their tuition just as some of us do and some of you did.

It isn't that big of a deal.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

They stood in line. They pay their athletic fee as a part of their tuition just as some of us do and some of you did.

And what of the students who didn't get tickets, who waited in line and paid their athletic fee, only to have their chance at a seat stolen from them because someone wanted to make more money?

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

And what of the students who didn't get tickets, who waited in line and paid their athletic fee, only to have their chance at a seat stolen from them because someone wanted to make more money?

I'm unfortunately going ot have to agree with thebouncer.  I feel sorry for the kids that didn't get tickets that waited, but for the ones selling tickets it's not illigal and it's really not immoral.  It's kind of stupid to stand in line for 5 hours for a forty or fifty dolar profit, but if thats what they want to do so be it.  They're drive for a quick buck... and literally only about a buck was more than the students drive to go to the game.

The only real crime will be for students that went to the FAU game that didn't make it back in time for UCF tickets.  Although you could technically have driven from the game down in time, it may not have been the safest of options.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

It sucks, but it's capitalism.

The GayTurds do the same thing...I guess we've arrived.

• Content Count:  63

I'm going to have to agree on that...atleast it will filter out the freshmen and the non-usf football fans with some people that will actually stand-up the whole game and cheer.

• Content Count:  275

Its ******** plain and simple. Its not what being a fan is about and you're not supporting your school whether or not its moral or legal, it isn't ethical.

If you don't need your ticket do everyone a favor and save someone money and a longer wait in line and just stay home so the true fans can come out and get their tickets for the game that they're going to so they can support their team, which they value more than $50.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,982
  • Days Won:  436

I'm unfortunately going ot have to agree with thebouncer.  I feel sorry for the kids that didn't get tickets that waited, but for the ones selling tickets it's not illigal and it's really not immoral.  It's kind of stupid to stand in line for 5 hours for a forty or fifty dolar profit, but if thats what they want to do so be it.  They're drive for a quick buck... and literally only about a buck was more than the students drive to go to the game.

I don't have too much of a problem with a student selling their student ticket (Can a non-student even use it??) but I think buying a companion ticket just to resell is ******** if there are students who want tickets but couldn't get them ... Yeah, yeah, it's free enterprise but it's still ********.

• Content Count:  1,262

Its total ********. I came and waited in line for 2 ******* hours, all the way through the line seeing people cut in front of us every 10-15 mins, Id say a total of 15 people cut in line. So of coarse, by the time i get to the desk, they just ran out of companion tickets 2 people in front of me.

Does anyone here have a companion ticket that i can buy at a reasonable price? Im going to contact the student services office about this whole thing because they should have had control of that line, but i doubt anything will come of that.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

One thing to do. Et rid of companion tickets there is no point. If you're married, then allow it.

If you aren't buy seasontickets or individual tickets. Not every game will sellout.

I can't fault the students doing this...

Archived