90th Ranked!!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22,774
  • Days Won:  53

I am not an expert but here is what I see:

I like Ford with Williams.  I don't want to have just Williams out there unless Grothe is going to be doing a lot of running like last year (and then he may be prone to injury again).  With Ford and Williams in there I think we can move the ball on the ground which is always key.

Passing...  Ugh, this depresses me.  Grothe has seemed to miss receivers more lately.  I keep waiting for these guys to gel and I am not seeing it yet.  Then the dropped passes.  For the love of Rocky...  When Grothe isn't missing the receivers they are dropping the good ones. 

On a side note, am I correct that we lost our WR coach this year?  I wonder what effect this has on things because I don't think they were this bad last year.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JulmisteForPrez

I never insulted him personally because he is a Bulls fan but he has called me stupid and a few other things

If you could look that up and show it to me, that would be great.

Thanks.

Sure I'll get right on that !   Just look up the posts you started and you will find it.

Okay..........done.

I just went through and read 153 pages of my posts......all 2300+ to this point.

Guess what I found out....I never called you nor any other member of this board "stupid." 

I make it a point to stay away from name-calling, so when you just casually threw that accusation out there, I took it very seriously.

That's not to say I won't call something someone said "crazy" or "ridiculous," but I try very hard not to call people names.

So it's nice how you throw false accusations out there without even bothering to verify any of it.

Just because you disagree with most of what I say on this site does not give you a reason/right to throw out slanderous statements.

I could easily do the same for you.  Could get really ugly if I followed suit, you know?

So yeah, DaBull.....keep on informing newer members of this board what a scumbucket I am with false accusations.  It shows what a great guy you really are!  :thumbsup :thumbsup

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,982
  • Days Won:  436

what you guys should realize is that Mid-Atlantic-Bull leaves out half the facts.  he only brings up things when they can be negative.

keep in mind that FAU might of been #90

but they played 4 of the top offensives in the country going into our game.  4 out of the top 33.

kentucky avg 474 yards per game, okla st avg 473, minnesota and north texas avg 436.

Grothe has been off all season in the mid to long range passing game.  That's a fact.

I have to agree that this is the biggest problem with our offense looking like the style fans want them to look. Matt is just not looking the same as last year in that part of our passing game .... BUT he's still making the plays to win the ball game and THAT is all that matters ........ until we lose.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I saw an FAU secondary that really stepped up their play against our WR's. Their D-line was getting enough pressure on Grothe to cause him to sling the ball enough that he wasn't getting his usual placement with his WR's. I know I read somewhere that OC Gregory had intended to really air out the ball during this game, but as a result of FAU's defense, he shifted offensive game plans. In the second half of the game, he adjusted and ran the crap out of the ball. It was an ugly game, but Gregory and the USF offense adjusted game plans and pulled out a win. Was it ugly? Without a doubt. Did the WR's drop a lot of balls, and was Grothe a bit inaccurate against FAU? Sure.

The offense has got to eliminate the turnovers. That'll be key to next week's game against UCF. They're going to be coming out like its their Super Bowl, and we need to be ready to play another inspired team. MAB, I don't think you're completely out of place with your observations. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

• Content Count:  66,137
  • Days Won:  172

They may be 90th ranked, but FAU was playing the game of their lives against USF. Anyone that watches enough college football should understand that this game against FAU was going to be a battle. I expect the same thing next weekend against UCF.

teams will now circle usf

it is their bowl game

usf needs to step it up big time

problem is with receivers

usf needs to pass more on first and second downs

• Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

They may be 90th ranked, but FAU was playing the game of their lives against USF. Anyone that watches enough college football should understand that this game against FAU was going to be a battle. I expect the same thing next weekend against UCF.

Playing like that against UCF won't get it done.

• Content Count:  4,503
  • Days Won:  0

I never insulted him personally because he is a Bulls fan but he has called me stupid and a few other things

If you could look that up and show it to me, that would be great.

Thanks.

Sure I'll get right on that !   Just look up the posts you started and you will find it.

Okay..........done.

I just went through and read 153 pages of my posts......all 2300+ to this point.

Guess what I found out....I never called you nor any other member of this board "stupid." 

I make it a point to stay away from name-calling, so when you just casually threw that accusation out there, I took it very seriously.

That's not to say I won't call something someone said "crazy" or "ridiculous," but I try very hard not to call people names.

So it's nice how you throw false accusations out there without even bothering to verify any of it.

Just because you disagree with most of what I say on this site does not give you a reason/right to throw out slanderous statements.

I could easily do the same for you.  Could get really ugly if I followed suit, you know?

So yeah, DaBull.....keep on informing newer members of this board what a scumbucket I am with false accusations.  It shows what a great guy you really are!   :thumbsup :thumbsup

If you are going to tell a group of adults what they can and cannot talk about, you, sir, are the one that is stupid.

30 secs and there you are .

:ROFLMAO

Guest JulmisteForPrez

If you are going to tell a group of adults what they can and cannot talk about, you, sir, are the one that is stupid.

30 secs and there you are .

Ahhhhh.........I see how it is now............so you can call other people stupid, but responding in like kind is anathema.

Very reasonable.

Archived