90th Ranked!!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,503
  • Days Won:  0

I know MAB can be negative, but I'm not sure why so many are ganging up on him for this post because of his history. He's not saying the offense isn't capable, we all saw the passing game last year, he's saying that there is currently something wrong with the execution of the offense, and he's right.

GO BULLS!!!

Its history CRBull -  MAB likes to be very negative most of the time and acts like he is pointing out something the rest of don't all ready know.  Gee - the passing game isn't great - come on Ray Charles would even know that.  My favorite is that Ben Williams - ahh the guy that just ran for how many yards - wouldn't be anything more the a scrub on most teams.  We have had to many turn-overs lately - Ya think ?  He has no cred CRBull and I gotta admit it is fun to get him riled - easy but fun.  I never insulted him personally because he is a Bulls fan but he has called me stupid and a few other things but it just lets me know I got him.

I'll just enjoy the wins and let CJL work on improving the team - i think he knows where the work needs to done and if not he can call MAB and he will be glaad to  tell him.  :ROFLMAO

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JulmisteForPrez

I never insulted him personally because he is a Bulls fan but he has called me stupid and a few other things

If you could look that up and show it to me, that would be great.

Thanks.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

That's what our offense does against the 90th ranked defense??

Wow.

That's frightening seeing as how we have Rutgers & Cincy still on the docket.

Coach Gregory may be done after one year if things don't DRASTICALLY turn around in a hurry.

Yesterday's game puts us @ 76th nationally in total offense, and a whopping 99th in passing offense!!

This hearkens back to the illustrious Julmiste era.

We're doing sooooooo much less with soooooooo many more weapons than we've ever had right now.

Ultimately comes down to coaching in the end.

So it's Coach Gregory's fault that we have turned the ball over 8 times in the last 2 games? That's the biggest issue with out offense right now.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Wow.

Coach Gregory may be done after one year if things don't DRASTICALLY turn around in a hurry.

Yesterday's game puts us @ 76th nationally in total offense, and a whopping 99th in passing offense!!

We're doing sooooooo much less with soooooooo many more weapons than we've ever had right now.

So it's Coach Gregory's fault that we have turned the ball over 8 times in the last 2 games? That's the biggest issue with out offense right now.

It's not just the past two games.

With the exception of the FIRST HALF of the UNC game, our offense has looked like crap.  And not just because of turnovers.

• Content Count:  12,293

what you guys should realize is that Mid-Atlantic-Bull leaves out half the facts.  he only brings up things when they can be negative.

keep in mind that FAU might of been #90

but they played 4 of the top offensives in the country going into our game.  4 out of the top 33.

kentucky avg 474 yards per game, okla st avg 473, minnesota and north texas avg 436.

• Content Count:  3,403

what you guys should realize is that Mid-Atlantic-Bull leaves out half the facts.  he only brings up things when they can be negative.

but they played 4 of the top offensives in the country going into our game.  4 out of the top 33.

kentucky avg 474 yards per game, okla st avg 473, minnesota and north texas avg 436.

Grothe has been off all season in the mid to long range passing game.  That's a fact.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,809
  • Days Won:  213

what makes no sense to me is that he didn't even bother to read my post or to respond to it--- probbly because I agree with some of his points but also give the other side of the coin.

Clearly we are the worst 5-0 team in the country - paper champions-- frauds -- destined to lose if we don't get the ship righted

how much offense is the right amount exactly? Is the fact that we win not enough?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,809
  • Days Won:  213

Grothe has been off all season in the mid to long range passing game.  That's a fact.

he may not be wowing anyone consistently but the whole thing isn't on Grothe alone.

The bottom line is that good teams find ways to win. If they win many different ways over the course of a season-- well that just means they have more of an arsenal than people gie them credit for. That and having a bend don't break defense that forces turnovers surely helps. That's the best part-- defense wins championships. OK-- some teams have gotten some serious yardge on our defense too-- what was it 411 for FAU? Think about this-- in the butt kicking we put on Louisville in 2005, take a guess how many yards of offense we gave up to them in that game.    Stats can be misleading, irrelevant, and fail to tell the entire story.

• Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Wow.

We are 5-0.  What else do you want?  When we lose, then complain about the offense.

• Content Count:  4,503

I never insulted him personally because he is a Bulls fan but he has called me stupid and a few other things

If you could look that up and show it to me, that would be great.

Thanks.

Sure I'll get right on that !  Just look up the posts you started and you will find it.

Archived