FAU worst fans ever!

Mag Pie

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,693
  • Days Won:  13

Ok, I posted this because I have gone to ALOT of USF road games and have never been treated bad, nor seen behavior like this.  Their fans were the worst I have seen...

If you don't like the thread don't read it.  You knew it would be about FAU fans, why open it?

because Rezzie wanted a reason to *****

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

I've been to a fair number of college football games.  Home & away, for USF and a few other teams as well over the years.  I've never had what I would call a "bad" experience with opposing fans.  But I'm also very respectful and friendly with opposing fans.  I actually go to football games for the sole purpose of having fun.  Sometimes I wonder if these fans who come on here and complain about abuse from opposing fans just reap what they sow.

• Content Count:  1,812

Now that this has been brought up I have to say the worst time I ever had in Raymond James and the police had to get involved was against FAU. They came up for a Friday night game I think and came in buses and this group of students had tickets across the aisle form mine. Every 10 minutes they were in our section starting a fight.

I ended up calling the Bulls after that game and letting them know that they could move me if they were going to sell group tickets to student groups of opposing fans in the 45 yard line. I figured it was because they were new; but I did get to see RJS jail for a brief period again. I was exonerated and they let me go back to my seat and a security guard stood between the sections.

• Content Count:  1,260

They're an immature fanbase...as are we in many ways. There are idiots on every side....however someone needs to give their band and students a memo to not cheer and beat those thundersticks while their offense has the ball in their own endzone. I thank them :D

• Content Count:  2,726

IM SORRY BUT I HAVE TO AGREE WITH HER!!!

I AM PISSED!!! FAU HAS THE WORST FANS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Adding to all the stuff above...which should be enough.  One of their fans grabbed my inflatable USF monkey "Sanchez" and stomped it.  He's now dead...

AND THEN...when i got back to my car, someone had RIPPED MY USF FLAGS OFF AND THREW THEM ON THE GROUND!!! I MEAN WHAT THE FCUK!!!

I couldn't handle this...what a crappy day.  The only things that made this day worth living is that USF won and UF lost!!!

MAN I HATE FAU!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  19,536
  • Days Won:  24

Happens every game..

yeah, during home games it looks like we have a race for most threads about classless opposition fans vs. classless USF fans. it's exciting!

Who's winning?

• Content Count:  12,293

flsportsfan is mad cause i am calling him out on all his worthlessness.

and i knew what this post was going to be about and thats why i read it....to say that every fanbase has bad fans...but i know a guy who is a HUGE FAU fan, played there when we played them at RayJay and he is a good guy.  season ticket holder, i met their coach with him when i was in boca about 3 years ago.  its a good program.

EVER is just like NEVER and you know what they say about NEVER....NEVER say NEVER because it NEVER comes true.

i seriously doubt they were the WORST FANS ever.  you can say that you had a bad experience with the fans in section XXX but dont call out an entire fanbase. 

i would stick up for USF fans if i saw this post about our fans on another board.

• Content Count:  358

...One of their fans grabbed my inflatable USF monkey "Sanchez" and stomped it.  He's now dead...

AND THEN...when i got back to my car, someone had RIPPED MY USF FLAGS OFF AND THREW THEM ON THE GROUND!!! ...

you have an inflatable monkey?

and you left your car with your flags still on it?

wait, you have an inflatable monkey?  and you named it?

you're a strange one bulls_8va

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,693
  • Days Won:  13

flsportsfan is mad cause i am calling him out on all his worthlessness.

and i knew what this post was going to be about and thats why i read it....to say that every fanbase has bad fans...but i know a guy who is a HUGE FAU fan, played there when we played them at RayJay and he is a good guy.  season ticket holder, i met their coach with him when i was in boca about 3 years ago.  its a good program.

EVER is just like NEVER and you know what they say about NEVER....NEVER say NEVER because it NEVER comes true.

i seriously doubt they were the WORST FANS ever.  you can say that you had a bad experience with the fans in section XXX but dont call out an entire fanbase. 

i would stick up for USF fans if i saw this post about our fans on another board.

Dude I was pissed because you make **** up...... I Just jumped on the USF bandwagon because UM is having a down year? Ya okay dude. I have not missed a home game since the TCU game a few years back. I have been to both bowl games and atleast 2 away games a year since I have been here.  Ya I grew up a UM fan, so what. When I was growing up there was no USF football.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

1) They had a reason to chant overrated. They were keeping up with us and I think that is warranted.

2) The cheerleaders represent the university, there is no reason why they should taunt our fans. (Wasn't there, just taking the guys comments as truth).

3) FAU fans flicking you off and taunting you? Tough, deal with it. It sucks, but, when the team isn't doing good, you should expect it and have thicker skin.

4) Cheering a hurt player is never good.

5) Every team has these fans and because of this I think we should institute a new power ranking of classes fans we encounter. Just an idea. :D

Archived