USF Bulls Flag

bull2saintleo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,185
  • Days Won:  1

Just a heads up, but has anyone seen another Bulls flag (3'x5' size) other than the one seen below.  I'm wanting to get one for my house, but cant seem to find any other options.  Any help would be great, thanks!

PAAAAAFEFJEIJIDM.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,822
  • Days Won:  9

I take it your not a fan of the shield logo, huh?

Me either.  I really despise that logo.  Give me the Iconic U, or the new USF logo, but not that piece of garbage.

Me either.  I really despise that logo.  Give me the Iconic U, or the new USF logo, but not that piece of garbage.

It's not the shield logo, I actually like it as well as the Iconic U.  I just think the flag's design is too busy.  Maybe if it was one color with all of the other elements, it would be fine.  What I'd really like is something based off of the American flag, but in green and gold with the Iconic U in the upper left area of the flag (where the stars would be on the US flag), but I doubt one is made.

• Content Count:  282
  • Days Won:  0

Great Apis!  That was what I was going to post.  I was in there yesterday and the Iconic U banners are in stock but going fast.

• Content Count:  9,822
  • Days Won:  9

It's not the shield logo, I actually like it as well as the Iconic U.  I just think the flag's design is too busy.  Maybe if it was one color with all of the other elements, it would be fine.  What I'd really like is something based off of the American flag, but in green and gold with the Iconic U in the upper left area of the flag (where the stars would be on the US flag), but I doubt one is made.

I've seen those types of flags for other schools.  I was at a Clemson game last season and my buddy had one of those with Clemson colors and the palmetto tree in the box   I guess its the state tree of SC, so its an alternate logo.  We'll get those soon I'm sure.  Its only a matter of time before these companies start including us as another one of the big boys.

I've seen those types of flags for other schools.  I was at a Clemson game last season and my buddy had one of those with Clemson colors and the palmetto tree in the box  I guess its the state tree of SC, so its an alternate logo.  We'll get those soon I'm sure.  Its only a matter of time before these companies start including us as another one of the big boys.

Just for design's sake, picture this in green and gold with the Iconic U:

177629-x.jpg

• Content Count:  1,238

I've seen those types of flags for other schools.  I was at a Clemson game last season and my buddy had one of those with Clemson colors and the palmetto tree in the box   I guess its the state tree of SC, so its an alternate logo.  We'll get those soon I'm sure.  Its only a matter of time before these companies start including us as another one of the big boys.

177629-x.jpg

Very nice

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I've seen those types of flags for other schools.  I was at a Clemson game last season and my buddy had one of those with Clemson colors and the palmetto tree in the box   I guess its the state tree of SC, so its an alternate logo.  We'll get those soon I'm sure.  Its only a matter of time before these companies start including us as another one of the big boys.

177629-x.jpg

I think it would be cool too.  I don't know if we need quite that many stripes though, a bit busy.

• Content Count:  1,480

I've seen those types of flags for other schools.  I was at a Clemson game last season and my buddy had one of those with Clemson colors and the palmetto tree in the box   I guess its the state tree of SC, so its an alternate logo.  We'll get those soon I'm sure.  Its only a matter of time before these companies start including us as another one of the big boys.

I saw those at Auburn too and wished we had one for USF. Unfortunetely is seems most of our flags are more like banners meant to hang vertically instead of the type to fly on a pole.

Archived