Florida vs. USF

gatorlover97withsomebulls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,568
  • Days Won:  10

In the swamp we would loose but not by much our defense would have you guys in a head spin.  Our offense would not be as productive to allow us to win.

In RayJay it would be even closer with the edge going to USF.  However, the fact that a lion share of fans at RayJay would also be UF fans then the 12th man approach would be mitigated. 

So, since you only play teams in Gainsville except Florida State it does not make a difference. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  919
  • Days Won:  0

It's quite obvious.  Auburn beat UF.  USF beat Auburn.  Therefore USF beats UF.  Case closed.   :)

• Content Count:  1,457

If FU looses today it is all over for the Gaytors.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

I have been to two USF games and two UF games this year! I think after watching both teams USF would win. Because we can do more when we have the ball. Tim T up the middle ever play just does not get it. There is a major lack of running game. UF does not have a Mike Ford!! They have no one. USF 28-UF3

• Content Count:  17,071
  • Days Won:  46

Until UF gets a defense they wouldnt beat USF. It is as simply as that. I know that UF has some young talented defensive players, but they better start learning how to play real fast or they will lose a few more games this season. As a QB, I think Grothe brings more to the table. As a FB, I think Tebow brings more to the table.

• Content Count:  4,503

I would expect a game very similar to the games played against AU.  Low scoring - very close.

Tebow has a great career ahead of him.  I hope it becomes a national discussion of who is better  Tebow or Grothe.

I really don't like UF coach - all the credit and not his players.  Call in a couple of years when they are his players.

No one works harder the Jimmy Leavitt.

Not to knock you Gatorlover but so far Auburn has shown to be the class of the SEC as far as fans and coaches -Ark not far behind.  Saban is a jerk and sooooo many UF fans act as if it would be a blow out if USF played UF - just no respect.

• Content Count:  282

Do you think Grothe is better than Tebow?

That's what the T-shirt says.

And anything I read on a T-shirt, I believe.

Who cares how Grothe matches up with Tebow?  Grothe scores all the points that we have needed him to and we love his heart.  What I care about is how George Selvie and the boys match up against Tebow;  I like and welcome that match-up.  Our D can hang with anyone in the country and Tebow would wonder what happened.

'Nuff said.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

We would win. See, that was easy.

Do you think Grothe is better than Tebow?

If you go with all of the measurables; size, arm strength, etc., then no.

If you include intagibles, then at this point, yes.

For example, the TD pass to Carlton Mitchell against WVU.  I think Tebow would have gone down and if not, he would have tucked the ball and ran instead of looking down the field.

• Content Count:  958

UFs defense made Cox look like a genius,  USF would win.

Our defense would shut Tebow down.

• Content Count:  243

Remember last time the Bulls faced a ranked Urban Meyer team and beat them and then Meyer tracked down Leavitt after the game and asked him how he did it, and CJL didn't offer any info. I was at that game. It was fun - our first win over a top 25 team.

Archived