The remaining game that scares me the most is....

Griggsy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  108
  • Days Won:  0

Louisville scares me the most..... They will score points...... Will our O be able to match them?

Are you kidding me?  The way they play the matador defense? 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,693
  • Days Won:  13

the FAU d was ranked in the 90's.....

• Content Count:  12,678
  • Days Won:  25

FAU just shows that if we don't come to play, we will lose.  I think/hope that that was our Cincy, Army, UConn, pick a year, game.  I hope that was our bad game for the year.  If not, we'll lose this week.

I also believe that FAU probably taught us a lesson. 

I believe UCiF will bring the same intensity and a better team than FAU. This game scares me the most.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

• Content Count:  1,985

They all scare me, mostly after UCiF everything is conference play, and a loss is compounded.  You know the pollsters are waiting for a loss to drop us out.  They will hit us harder than WVU or UL and definitely worse than the 2 loss Gaytors.

Any of these teams can step up, and if we play like first half of FAU we are in trouble.  The turnovers are one thing when it is net neutral gives and takes, when we just give up 4 that is not a recipe for success.

Go Bulls, Run the Table.

• Content Count:  98

3 games: 

3) Cincy will be tough but at least we get them at home.

2) At Rutgers--they seem to be down a bit from last year but it's at their place on a Thursday night (short week & we have to travel).  Key is stopping Rice.

1) UConn scares me the most...I think they're the sleeper team in the Big East and we go there the next to last game of the season when the conference may be on the line.  Other than the fact we played a terrible game & lost there 2 years ago I know nothing about UConn except they're unbeaten and beat a pretty decent UVa team in Charlottesville.  I have a funny feeling about this one.

We will find out a lot about Ucon this weekend. Virginia has a good team and we will see just what Ucon is.

Archived