Season Tickets in the Student Section

Bull Martin

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Days Won:  0

I think a recent alumni section would be cool.

I agree! I hope this happens. But till then, companion tickets (if available to you) seems to be ok.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  771

As of right now,I am a student and am thinking on just getting a pair of tickets and calling it a day. I have been bringing friends of mine that I tutored from Naples up to the games, trying to get them to attend USF. It has been working... 2 have filled out applications and awaiting early admission. Others are up in the air... thinking there gonna get into UF. I told them they have a better shot at FSU right now. 

But there is some ease in knowing that I dont have to worry about my seat. I know where it is at and I am not going to be fighting any one for it. Come green/gold game, I should have a good idea on where I am sitting for next year.

• Content Count:  1,457

I hope they keep the 12501 seats available for students UFN.

• Content Count:  936

Also, the likelyhood of getting tickets in the student section next season is at about 0%, but they are talking bout making a new alumni section for us, near students, that still want to stand and shout the whole game.

That would be pretty freakin' sweet.

• Content Count:  5,268
  • Days Won:  2

the recent alumni section is the SOUTH ENDZONE!  I suggest recent alumni come on down to the south endzone to make both sides of the field crazy loud!  Help start tradition, don't just be a part of it!

that sounds like a fantastic idea, but i sat over there a couple years ago and the people were incredibly subdued, like someone spiked their Bud Light with sedatives.

maybe it's different now that everyone has jumped on the bandwagon and are expected to get "boisterous" at the games, but it's a real f'n downer to be around a bunch of boring douchebags that look at me crazy for screaming my head off.

• Content Count:  509

the recent alumni section is the SOUTH ENDZONE!  I suggest recent alumni come on down to the south endzone to make both sides of the field crazy loud!  Help start tradition, don't just be a part of it!

that sounds like a fantastic idea, but i sat over there a couple years ago and the people were incredibly subdued, like someone spiked their Bud Light with sedatives.

maybe it's different now that everyone has jumped on the bandwagon and are expected to get "boisterous" at the games, but it's a real f'n downer to be around a bunch of boring douchebags that look at me crazy for screaming my head off.

The south endzone has changed a lot!  It used to look empty when I was a student.  It's filling up, more and more young alumni are moving there.  A lot of board members it seems too.

Like I said before, recent alums, I know how much fun the student section is, but you're going to have to let go sometime.  Come on down and join us in the south endzone!  Help create a hostile atmoshpere on the south side!

• Content Count:  2,580
  • Days Won:  1

The south endzone has changed a lot!  It used to look empty when I was a student.  It's filling up, more and more young alumni are moving there.  A lot of board members it seems too.

Like I said before, recent alums, I know how much fun the student section is, but you're going to have to let go sometime.  Come on down and join us in the south endzone!  Help create a hostile atmoshpere on the south side!

I would encourage new alumni to sit in the S Endzone as well.  We've been getting pretty rowdy down there.

• Content Count:  348

Like I said before, recent alums, I know how much fun the student section is, but you're going to have to let go sometime. 

NOOOOOOOOOO!   I may have to reapply and take one class a semester.   ;D

• Content Count:  12,678
  • Days Won:  25

So, if you set up a "New Alumni" section for 2008, what hapeens in subsequent years? Do you have to move out?  Create another section?  Grandfather in your donation to reassignment?

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

Archived