Season Tickets in the Student Section

Bull Martin

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I spoke with Erik book today, and he said that for the rest of the games we are going to be able to pick up wristbands at the sundome or will call at Ray Jay.  There should be no more problems for the rest of the games.

Also, the likelyhood of getting tickets in the student section next season is at about 0%, but they are talking bout making a new alumni section for us, near students, that still want to stand and shout the whole game.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

Sweet.  So I can either go to the ticket office or to the window at Ray Jay and pick up a wrist band on game day?  The question now is will the people at the will call window at Ray Jay know what we're talking about?  I guess we'll have to see.

• Content Count:  1,066

Being an alumnus of the band, I love section 139 for you can be right next to the band. However, this is the Faculty/Staff section.  I have been luck enough to get tix for WVU and UCF in section 139 and UNC, UL and CINY in section 240.

I would love to purchase 2 seats in section 139!!!

• Content Count:  348

I spoke with Erik book today, and he said that for the rest of the games we are going to be able to pick up wristbands at the sundome or will call at Ray Jay.  There should be no more problems for the rest of the games.

Also, the likelyhood of getting tickets in the student section next season is at about 0%, but they are talking bout making a new alumni section for us, near students, that still want to stand and shout the whole game.

Thats good news about the wristbands.

I HATE the idea of young Alumni tickets not being in the student section.  I propose a compromise.......

Since they are thinking about adding a section specifically for the "young alumni" tickets why not just add that section to the number of student tickets and allow the program to continue as it has?  I really see no difference in the end seat wise or money wise.  Plus this would allow us to say we have a higher number of student section tickets, which obviously matters to someone in Athletics since we had to top WVU's student section by 1 ticket.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

This is just for Alumni correct?

• Content Count:  4,738

they are talking bout making a new alumni section for us, near students, that still want to stand and shout the whole game.

I got Section 103 and we are right really close to the students.

• Content Count:  2,307

I think a recent alumni section would be cool.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Thats good news about the wristbands.

I HATE the idea of young Alumni tickets not being in the student section.  I propose a compromise.......

Since they are thinking about adding a section specifically for the "young alumni" tickets why not just add that section to the number of student tickets and allow the program to continue as it has?  I really see no difference in the end seat wise or money wise.  Plus this would allow us to say we have a higher number of student section tickets, which obviously matters to someone in Athletics since we had to top WVU's student section by 1 ticket.

Well, the plus of a new alumni section would be that we wouldn't have to go into the game 90 minutes early.  WE could actually tailgate for another hour.  My hope would be that it's right next to the student section so we can feed off thier atmosphere.

• Content Count:  348

Well, the plus of a new alumni section would be that we wouldn't have to go into the game 90 minutes early.  WE could actually tailgate for another hour.  My hope would be that it's right next to the student section so we can feed off thier atmosphere.

Hmm good point about not having to get there so early, but at this point I know enough people (or is it enough people know of me?) that someone is always saving me two seats for "that REALLY loud drunk guy"

• Content Count:  478

We are section 121 - literally right next to the student section. I love my seats and our section is great! We all know each others names by now and everyone (for the exception of about 2 or 3 rude mean drunks) is really nice!

Archived