• Days Won:  13

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,096
  • Days Won:  2

Would you please give us a synopsis? I really do not wish to register.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,692

Leavitt does not know what he is talking about.... Leavitt lied when he said that bama offered him a job.... blah blah blah

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,692

"Levitt can deny it all he wants......but the facts are indisputable.  He has players that would be playing for other schools, had they academically qualified at those respective schools.

What is he confused about?"

"Mike Ford actually went to JUCO? When did that happen?

Leavitt also claims to have a signed contract offer from Alabama in his desk.

Consider the source......"

"I also would like to know where one of those posters got his info. He stated that USF is far superior to Alabama in academics. I think that tool needs to check the last few years of the US News Top Schools. Alabama is usually ranked among the top 50 public insitutions."

"Funny how a little bit of success can turn a bunch of nobodies into world beaters.

Kinda reminds one of the boog's.

I couldn't help but laugh at the poster talking about their superior intellect saying something about a "repituble" reporter."

MY FAV

"AriHinkelbergerIV wrote:

There is nothing to dispute.  Your coach is spewing utter crap.  He doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.  Ford didn't qualify for Alabama so he went to prep school and got his grades up and would have qualified.  He was loyal to Mike Shula, but when he got fired, he went to USF because his cousin Amari Jackson is the star wideout on the team.

Jamar Taylor didn't like saban and wanted to be closer to home.  SO he left.

Your boy is pissed off because Alabama's running game sucks and Bama's two stout RB recruits over the last three years are playing for South Florida.

His comments are unfounded....complete and utter ignorance.  He doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.  In fact, the SEC is one of only two conferences that even ALLOWS non-qualifiers.  USF has a 110 players on its team and only two of them are non-qualifiers.

It's lonely at the top fellas.  Saban can't understand how a program with a quarter of the resources as Alabama and Michigan State could be better than all both of them right now.

Or maybe its the fact that the Tide haven't beat Auburn in four years.

Who knows.  But his pop-shot was a pathetic ignorant statement by a man who has little to no credibility in Florida.

No wonder Marve (the big time QB recruit out of Tampa) didn't sign with Saban and signed with Miami."

"I was really happy to see an up and coming school do well in 1A football but you guys can piss up a rope now for all I care.

How about...the last two posters are actually Miami fans riding the USF luck train just so they can hate on Saban.

Sounds like the norm for South Florida types. 

Your days are numbered in big boy football USF."

""It's lonely at the top fellas.  Saban can't understand how a program with a quarter of the resources as Alabama and Michigan State could be better than all both of them right now."

At the top of what, ???  Nice win against Auburn.  That's a feat only a top notch program like Mississippi State could replicate.  That's some elite company you're keeping. 

It must be very nice to be better than "all both of them right now."  I can see how that degree from USF has served you well.  They must not have an English 101 course there.  "I be a college student."  Good luck with that.

Nice win against West Virginia.  Really impressive..although it'd be much more impressive if they knew how to play defense and not just offense.  It's good their coach is an offensive genius...'cause he has to be.  They're not all that and a pack of crackers.  They're just the flavor of the week for the mentally challenged sports writers who're in man love with their coach.  They'll lose another.  So will USF.

Hey, by the way, do you really think USF is any better than a mid-level Florida team that's gotten extremely lucky in meeting up with an Auburn team at just the right time and a WVU team that can't play any defense?

I'd love to see ya'll tee it up with Florida State.  Something tells me that a little of that hot air would be let out of your balloon.  That'd be too bad, though.  Watching you guys right now is really amusing...like watching high school kids sip a beer and stumble around, yacking about how hammered they are.  A little bit, and I must stress "LITTLE", of success goes straight to your head and you go sprinting around, running your pie hole about being "on top" and being "better than all both of them", whatever the hell that means.  Tell ya what...come back at the end of the season and lecture us on what it means to be "on top".  I'd love to hear it.  Hell, even if you win your conference, you'll just be king turd of crap conference.

Holla."

"Well, you just polish up that National Championship trophy, bring it up here...and we'll compare it to ours.  Or at least, one of ours.

Oh...wait...you don't have one.  And you're not going to have one.

Let me give you some advice...enjoy this...savor it.  'Cause good times're fleeting.  Especially for upstart programs in an area populated by the schools you've got around you.  In case you haven't figured it out, USF is riding the wave of a down Miami, a down Florida State and some pretty good talent that couldn't get in to their primary choice of schools.

In any case, you'll never convince me that you could beat either Florida State or Miami.  But it's fun watching some people make asshats of themselves 'cause they feel like they've finally made it to the big party, not realizing that they're still the medium sized fish in the little pond.  I bet Southern Cal is just shaking in their boots.

Another point...our team has been doing winning national championships, SEC championships, and bowl games for over 100 years.  And we'll do all of those things again.  So, you stay drunk on your two, count 'em, two wins.  It's good to have reasonable expectations.

By the way, I hope Taylor dominates this year.  Nothing but well wishes for him.  Ya know why it was so easy for him to get Saban to let him go without giving him too much grief???  Think it over and get back to us on that..."

" respect usf's coach a lot.  But who really givs a **** what he thinks.  He's not even on same LEVEL.  He may be very good in several years  but never to be compared to Saban / Stalllings...

I will admit the article was half worth looking at but wothless art the same time."

• Content Count:  2,580
  • Days Won:  1

Don't forget the inevitable "you would never beat FSU" and "we have X National Championships, how many do you have?" remarks.  Ahh living in the past.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

what a bunch of phegs.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

these guys have serious issues.  they are the worst bunch of sore losers to have not played us i have ever met.

are they on arizona state's pages too?

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

This is Just the prime example on how not to act in off years.

• Content Count:  22,774
  • Days Won:  53

Ah, it was fun to watch Bowden lay the smack down on them.

• Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

these guys have serious issues.  they are the worst bunch of sore losers to have not played us i have ever met.

are they on arizona state's pages too?

Alabama's last game at legion field was against USF.

Archived