Week 6 - WVSC Top 25

WVstatechamp1990

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  0

and we all know about that Kool-Aid them WV fans drink.............

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  218

And how on Earth is WVU over Oklahoma Florida after both lost on a last second FG? This is why polls are bogus. Only the WVU media will have them in the top 10 after this week.

Oklahoma lost to an unranked 2-2 Colorado.

Florida lost to an unranked 2-2 Auburn AT HOME!

WVU lost to #18 USF on the road.

All teams lost by one touchdown or less, since WVU lost to USF which is going to be ranked #9 this week... well I think you understand now.

And how on Earth is WVU over Oklahoma Florida after both lost on a last second FG? This is why polls are bogus. Only the WVU media will have them in the top 10 after this week.

All teams lost by one touchdown or less, since WVU lost to USF which is going to be ranked #9 this week... well I think you understand now.

Okay.  That makes some sense.

So why did you drop Georgia more than 10 places even though they won today??

• Content Count:  1,254

BUT...USF sucks and they were supposed to lose to WVU 52-17. How can a defense like that stop the two greatest players in the nation? You mean to tell me the top 2 Heisman candidates couldn't put up more than 100 combined yards on the ground on such an inferior USF defense. INEXPLICABLE...This must be the biggest fluke all year, so I guess you're right WVU should be #1...WITHOUT QUESTION THE BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY

• Content Count:  218

You know Auburn and WVU beat themselves this year and USF got the win for it.  Outside of the broken play hailmarry duck pass that you scored with, USF only had -- COUNT IT > ONE OFFENSIVE SCORE -- Against a SOFT WVU defense... right?

I hate to see what happens when you go up against a "real team" with a hard defense, hell USF maybe NEGATIVE SCORE!

Ok, either you say your own team sucks and WVU should drop into the upper 20s, because WVU lost to some scrubs who they should have dominated.... or you say your team is the mega **** and WVU took a narrow loss on the road to a great team.  Your choice but you cannot mix the verbage to make USF look twice as good.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

You know Auburn and WVU beat themselves this year and USF got the win for it.  Outside of the broken play hailmarry duck pass that you scored with, USF only had -- COUNT IT > ONE OFFENSIVE SCORE -- Against a SOFT WVU defense... right?

I hate to see what happens when you go up against a "real team" with a hard defense, hell USF maybe NEGATIVE SCORE!

Ok, either you say your own team sucks and WVU should drop into the upper 20s, because WVU lost to some scrubs who they should have dominated.... or you say your team is the mega **** and WVU took a narrow loss on the road to a great team.  Your choice but you cannot mix the verbage to make USF look twice as good.

Yep, you beat yourselves... we didn't do anything to beat you.

Keep talking, maybe you'll actually believe it if you type it enough.  Quite comical.

Everyone in the nation that saw that game saw total domination in every aspect of the game. TOTAL DOMINATION.  We have now shut down Slaton 3 of 3 games... and white 2 of 3. 

We have your number.  Its gotta sucks to be you.

• Content Count:  98

Rutgers wouldn't drop 10 spots...I don't think at least.

Actually they might after you look at who they played.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

[glow=red,2,300] You know Auburn and WVU beat themselves this year and USF got the win for it.[/glow]Outside of the broken play hailmarry duck pass that you scored with, USF only had -- COUNT IT > ONE OFFENSIVE SCORE -- Against a SOFT WVU defense... right?

Are you f-ing serious? Man up and accept when you are beat by a better team. You've said alot of **** this week, and now that you can't back it up, you have to make dumb excuses; just like last year. YOU LOST. WE WON. END OF STORY.

• Content Count:  98

[glow=red,2,300] You know Auburn and WVU beat themselves this year and USF got the win for it.[/glow]Outside of the broken play hailmarry duck pass that you scored with, USF only had -- COUNT IT > ONE OFFENSIVE SCORE -- Against a SOFT WVU defense... right?

Are you f-ing serious? Man up and accept when you are beat by a better team. You've said alot of **** this week, and now that you can't back it up, you have to make dumb excuses; just like last year. YOU LOST. WE WON. END OF STORY.

Going to be even more fun when they get their second loss. Which will happen before the end of the year :)

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

When does WVU play rutgers?  coming up soon right?

Archived