last night was the best sports night of my life....

IncrediBULL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I have spoken to numerous fans who were with us or were at the game.  All agree that this was the most exciting game they have EVER been too.  It was better than the NFC playoffs with the bucs, and every other sporting event I have been to.  I came home at 1:30 and watched the game I had on the DVR and fell asleep about 3 am (due to the combination of beer, rum, and vodka during the feastivities).  What a night, it was unbullievable. 

Did everyone else think it was the best game you have ever been to?

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I've never experience anything even remotely close. The closest would probably be the D-Rays opening game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  38,333
  • Days Won:  29

It rivals Sept. 6, 1997 ... but last night was #1.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,982
  • Days Won:  436

I have spoken to numerous fans who were with us or were at the game.  All agree that this was the most exciting game they have EVER been too.  It was better than the NFC playoffs with the bucs, and every other sporting event I have been to.  I came home at 1:30 and watched the game I had on the DVR and fell asleep about 3 am (due to the combination of beer, rum, and vodka during the feastivities).  What a night, it was unbullievable.   

I've got to put at #3 behind Super Bowl XXXVII and Game 7 of the Lightning's Stanley Cup finals for emotional games I've been to but it's definitely #2 for exciting, behind the Cup game...

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I wore my inagural game shirt that had the USF/Kentucky Weslyn score 80 - 3 on it.  Had a lot of comments on teh shirt, it brought me good luck..

• Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

I've got to put at #3 behind Super Bowl XXXVII and Game 7 of the Lightning's Stanley Cup finals for emotional games I've been to but it's definitely #2 for exciting, behind the Cup game...

Those were great and the first ever game for the team was good but was over quick. But the USF stuff always makes me feel better than the Pro stuff. I guess this is because I have the degree and feel a part of something rather than being in a city where a team has a stadium. They were all good and thanks Trip for the stroll down memory lane.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,982
  • Days Won:  436

Those were great and the first ever game for the team was good but was over quick. But the USF stuff always makes me feel better than the Pro stuff. I guess this is because I have the degree and feel a part of something rather than being in a city where a team has a stadium. They were all good and thanks Trip for the stroll down memory lane.

It may have made a difference if I was an alumnus but the decades devoted to the train wreck that was the Bucs still may have kept the SB up there no matter what, for the sheer emotional factor....  ;)

• Content Count:  1,346
  • Days Won:  2

I agree, it was a night I'll never forget.  Definitely the most electric USF game and for that matter; the best game of any sport / league that I've ever attended.  Just imagine when all of our games will have this vibe.

I believe that will be reality in the very near future.

BT

:KoolAid

• Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

It may have made a difference if I was an alumnus but the decades devoted to the train wreck that was the Bucs still may have kept the SB up there no matter what, for the sheer emotional factor....  ;)

I know what you mean brother with the Bucs; I have lost some of my Bucs love since I gave up my season tickets. I also do not think it would be possible to devote so much heartache to two teams in 1 weekend.

Funny though while we were tailgating last night we were talking about the crazy things we have done in the parking lot and the burning of unlucky clothes after the Bucs lost to the Jets ranks as number 1. I do not remember the year but I am sure you remember the game there was a fake FG/Punt and the Jets won at the last second. I have never felt that bad after a Bulls game.

• Content Count:  6,584
  • Days Won:  2

Absolutely the best sporting event I have been to.  We have been to all of the home games, both bowl games and many away games. We were at the inagural game and that was awesome, The Auburn game was great, this was the best.

Archived