College Football Live

usfgrad84

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Robert Smith picks WVU.  Said that Reynaud will be the factor and that he doesn't think we can match up in man for man coverage with him.  No mention of all of Jenkins by name.  I find that to be poor research and preparation on his part.  If that is truly the case there should have been more mention of the nations best CB in Jenkins and best tandem with Williams shutting down the WVU receivers. 

Also no mention of big, powerful Ford against the small WVU defense.  i think a lot of the so called experts are missing the key matchups in this game and just playing on White and Slaton.

Look for Jenkins to have his career game tonight on the big stage.  Look for the national emergence of Ford tonight as well.

With all the whining we have heard about White being hurt last year, there was post along the bottom of the screen that we had forgotten about.  Grothe was also hurt for most of the last part of the year.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Robert Smith picks WVU.  Said that Reynaud will be the factor and that he doesn't think we can match up in man for man coverage with him.  No mention of all of Jenkins by name.  I find that to be poor research and preparation on his part.  If that is truly the case there should have been more mention of the nations best CB in Jenkins and best tandem with Williams shutting down the WVU receivers. 

Also no mention of big, powerful Ford against the small WVU defense.  i think a lot of the so called experts are missing the key matchups in this game and just playing on White and Slaton.

Look for Jenkins to have his career game tonight on the big stage.  Look for the national emergence of Ford tonight as well.

With all the whining we have heard about White being hurt last year, there was post along the bottom of the screen that we had forgotten about.  Grothe was also hurt for most of the last part of the year.

We can't match up one-on-one with their ONLY threat at receiver?!?!?!?

Robert Smith is clueless, then.

We have three CB's that can stay with him in man coverage. (Jenkins, Williams, & Murphy)

If we do lose, I find it VERy hard to believe that this will be the reason.

• Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

Smith also said no chance we beat auburn

He goes off of name recognition and rankings

He should know better as he resides in the state of fl

• Content Count:  218

You cant match up because your 5'10 CB is going to be run blocked by a 6'8 250 pound WR as our "only threat" runs and jukes past your safety.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

You cant match up because your 5'10 CB is going to be run blocked by a 6'8 250 pound WR as our "only threat" runs and jukes past your safety.

Just like last year, huh?

• Content Count:  56

[glow=green,2,300]Dude, I thought you "took your leave" already![/glow]

Well my Bull lovers,

I am taking my leave from your board for now.  I came down a few days ago with the goal to try and stir up emotions, instill desires and hopefully start up a good rivalry mentallity against a team that looks like it will be showing strong in the Big East for years to come.  "Most" of the things I posted were over the top just to get a rise, bring some laughs and maybe even hint at things to come for Friday night. (Go WVU!)  Grin

Anyway, I am not that crazy... but I do hope you all carry the same amount of fervor you demonstrated in replies to my posts into the game tonight.  I am gonna be sitting on my couch in South Carolina watching the game on HDTV, drinking beers and wondering if anyone that happens to NOT read this final post, is maybe looking for a crazy couch burning state champ picking fights in the north end of the parking lot.

Anyway, goodluck to all, may both teams stay injury free and let the best Athletes win.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=38515.msg445841#msg445841

• Content Count:  218

You missed my "come back" thread.  I am back for a bit haha.

• Content Count:  56

It's sad when a first ballot Hall of Famer (of crazy) tries to make a come back and sully his babbling credentials. :)

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

He's back, not to take his crow and eat it, but to gloat and pretend that they actually didn't get the $hit beat out of them tonight.

That was the biggest a$$ whooping i've seen on a top 5 team in ages.

Our defense rocks. WVU's offense is good, but our defense is BETTER.

BAR NONE.  No heisman for white or slaton.  Who's next on the heisman watch list.  I guess Ray Rice's stock moves up a few notches after this monumental BEAT DOWN.

He's back, not to take his crow and eat it, but to gloat and pretend that they actually didn't get the $hit beat out of them tonight.

That was the biggest a$$ whooping i've seen on a top 5 team in ages.

Our defense rocks. WVU's offense is good, but our defense is BETTER.

BAR NONE.  No heisman for white or slaton.  Who's next on the heisman watch list.  [glow=yellow,2,300]I guess Ray Rice's stock moves up a few notches after this monumental BEAT DOWN.[/glow]

Until the 18th of October...

Archived