sec. 106 row C $180 - is it worth it?

TakeItOrLeavitt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,773
  • Days Won:  19

I just spent $250 on two tickets for my mom and dad to catch the last home Washington Nationals game at RFK... You know what... my dad is still thanking me for the tickets five rows behind the Nationals dugout... especially after Ronnie Belliard engaged my dad in conversation. So yes... it is worth it more than you can imagine. If you're really lucky, you meet some sweet bombshell during the Bulls victory and get to celebrate after as well! A very smart investment!

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

I wondered how much I'd get for my tickets since I'm sitting in the student section.  My tickets were 125 (rowdy section with Shoop and the gang), row 2.

Instead I gave them to my cousins...I've been meaning to take them to a game since last year.  They've been fans since I turned them into Bulls.

Still, I wonder how much I would have gotten...

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Come Fri night

You won't be

Unless it's a lopsided WVU victory.

I don't anticipate that, but I'm just saying......paying almost $200 for a ticket to a game that turns out badly will definitely make one  :throwup2

• Content Count:  986
  • Days Won:  1

wow, i have a seat in section 206 club level row F that might be available....i would of sold it to you for less than that

Is this ticket still available?  If so how much.

• Content Count:  113

I wondered how much I'd get for my tickets since I'm sitting in the student section.  My tickets were 125 (rowdy section with Shoop and the gang), row 2.

Instead I gave them to my cousins...I've been meaning to take them to a game since last year.  They've been fans since I turned them into Bulls.

Still, I wonder how much I would have gotten...

you could have gotten about $300. that's how much i got for my 2 tickets in section 123, a few rows from the field. not bad considering i paid $174 for the 2 season tickets. i used the money to get me and my wife new #8 jerseys and hats  :D

• Content Count:  22,774
  • Days Won:  53

I would say it is worth it.  You will be really close to the field and relatively close the student section.  It should be nuts.  Just make sure to go 100% crazy and get your money's worth.

• Content Count:  587

NJBull    1 ticket in Section 206 w/ Club Access for $140.....Stub Hub closed at 1PM on Tuesday or would have sold it with 2 others that I sold there in Section 214....Let me know...will be in South parking lot by 5:30 to sell it!

• Content Count:  39

is anyone sitting in the 300 student section that is where my tix is. I couldn't get out of class early enough to get endzone seats.  I might sneak down and sit with my boys later.

• Content Count:  1,235

I would say it is worth it.  You will be really close to the field and relatively close the student section.  It should be nuts.  Just make sure to go 100% crazy and get your money's worth.

That's what I was just telling a friend. If I don't  leave the game w/o my voice then I will feel like I didn't get my moneys worth.

• Content Count:  1,501

I sold some of my extra club seat tix in section 137 row B for $220 each, so I would say that is a good deal.

Archived