How Much Time Do I Need?

Boomer

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,808
  • Days Won:  213

while they know about it-- the problem is getting people to staff the various concessions-- most of the time it is service organizations doing that work. And if they do not have enough lead time to get their folks lined up--- there will be gaps in some areas.

Now-- if we were like the Bucs and sold out every game-- they wold have this situation compeltely covered. I am not suggested it is impossible for them to cover the whole stadium-- but don't be surprised if they have some gaps that simply cold not be met. And be patient and understanding-- these folks don't work this as their main job-- this is a volunteer staff for the most part.

Also- it is a Friday night game versus Sunday-- so finding groups that can meet that need gets a little tougher as they are used to Saturday or Sundays instead.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

while they know about it-- the problem is getting people to staff the various concessions-- most of the time it is service organizations doing that work. And if they do not have enough lead time to get their folks lined up--- there will be gaps in some areas.

Now-- if we were like the Bucs and sold out every game-- they wold have this situation compeltely covered. I am not suggested it is impossible for them to cover the whole stadium-- but don't be surprised if they have some gaps that simply cold not be met. And be patient and understanding-- these folks don't work this as their main job-- this is a volunteer staff for the most part.

Also- it is a Friday night game versus Sunday-- so finding groups that can meet that need gets a little tougher as they are used to Saturday or Sundays instead.

Thank God we have water fountains! :D

• Content Count:  5,595
  • Days Won:  3

I'm getting there at about 530 so we can be at there buy tickets from a guy we know, then were gonna try and tailgate with some of our friends, including maybe the Grothe's, and then head in at about 7ish

• Content Count:  358
  • Days Won:  0

We do?  I've never actually looked for one.

On a side note, at the last game, I bought a beer for myself and a bottled water for the wife and they gave me the bottle with the cap on.  Did you hear me?  They gave me the cap!  I was so happy, I couldn't decide what to do with the cap...keep it as a memento or throw it at somebody!  I decided to keep it in my pocket and I felt like a criminal that just smuggled in some contraband.  It was exhilarating!  <extreme sarcasm, for those too dim to get it>

• Content Count:  645

We do?  I've never actually looked for one.

On a side note, at the last game, I bought a beer for myself and a bottled water for the wife and they gave me the bottle with the cap on.  Did you hear me?  They gave me the cap!  I was so happy, I couldn't decide what to do with the cap...keep it as a memento or throw it at somebody!  I decided to keep it in my pocket and I felt like a criminal that just smuggled in some contraband.  It was exhilarating!  <extreme sarcasm, for those too dim to get it>

Too Funny!!!  :thumbsup

Maybe you should try to smuggle another one in on Friday.  That way you can use it if the don't give you another.

• Content Count:  160

Leaving Lakeland around 2:30.  Hopefully have my first beer by 4!

Archived