X-Factors for WVU

BrownBullsFan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Since we are so eagerly awaiting gameday, and there are not enough posts to read in a single hour these days...

What do YOU think about the following things:

1)  Who will have a better statistical game - Grothe or White?

2)  Who will be the X-factor for WVU - Devine or Reynaud?

3)  Who will be the X-factor for USF - A. Jackson or Ford?

4)  What team will win the turnover battle?

5)  Will Jerome Murphy return a kickoff for a TD in this game?

6) Will Delbert Alvarado make at least 66% of his FG attempts in front of a sold out crowd?

Gameday is coming...

• Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  0

ohhh by the way your kicker gave me a heart attack in the usf auburn game... I had a bet on you guys winning (thank you ;)... ) but he gave me chills is that normal from him is he a freshman whats his deal?

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

ohhh by the way your kicker gave me a heart attack in the usf auburn game... I had a bet on you guys winning (thank you ;)... ) but he gave me chills is that normal from him is he a freshman whats his deal?

I'll tell you what I've told other people who have asked...I honestly believe the Auburn game was the worst night of his life as far as kicking field goals. But he drilled the one that mattered most, and I believe his confidence is sky high because of it.

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

He was 3 for 3 last week, don't count on him having another 2 for 6 game.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Since we are so eagerly awaiting gameday, and there are not enough posts to read in a single hour these days...

What do YOU think about the following things:

1)  Who will have a better statistical game - Grothe or White? Toss up but i give a slight edge to Grothe as i think our WR's will have lots of room to work in this game 

2)  Who will be the X-factor for WVU - Devine or Reynaud? Devine this kids is the most gifted athlete on the WVU roster and is a Reggie Bush clone.  Also hurts that Reynaud will be going against the best unit and maybe the best player as well (Jenkins).

3)  Who will be the X-factor for USF - A. Jackson or Ford?  Neither i think the Nate Allen will be a monster in this game because Most offensive game plans dont account for safeties in the run game and he has great ball skills against the pass

4)  What team will win the turnover battle?  I think our defense is more talented and therefore will force more turnovers.

5)  Will Jerome Murphy return a kickoff for a TD in this game?  No.

6) Will Delbert Alvarado make at least 66% of his FG attempts in front of a sold out crowd?  God i hope so. 

Gameday is coming...

• Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

1)  Who will have a better statistical game - Grothe or White?

Passing, Grothe. Rushing, White.

2)  Who will be the X-factor for WVU - Devine or Reynaud?

Reynaud, because of special teams. Devine's speed isnt as noticeable against our speed....besides, he's a backup.

3)  Who will be the X-factor for USF - A. Jackson or Ford?

Please. It's Ford all day long. A. Jackson is overrated. Ford is a touchdown machine.

4)  What team will win the turnover battle?

USF is what, +4 and +5 in turnover margin in the last 2 games? Yeah, I'll take us.

5)  Will Jerome Murphy return a kickoff for a TD in this game?

I'd bet against it, but make no mistake that our special teams play will probably be the difference between winning and losing.

6) Will Delbert Alvarado make at least 66% of his FG attempts in front of a sold out crowd?

Hopefully. (see #5)

Archived