Dumig

On_the_Chip

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  162
  • Days Won:  0

God, I haven't heard his name in years, had no idea he was still on since I moved to satellite.  Last I heard he was getting his ass kicked on some reality golf show, apparently not able to make it in the real thing he was relegated to crap TV.

Back then he'd just cut people off or turn them down and talk over them. 

I do recall him getting all pissy with people not backing their home teams though, if you live here you should support the teams etc... I guess this doesn't fit into that category or he's changed his tune.

Hell, even if you don't think the Bulls can win, whatever happened to rooting for the underdog?  Sad to hear a local guy who has radio time can't get behind a neat thing. 

I don't know the exact details behind it because it was a while ago, but I remember there was a time last year where Leavitt had some sort of really short press conference and pissed off a lot of the reporters.  Something about players with discipline problems I believe.  Maybe someone can refresh me on that but Dumig basically said if you want us to cover your team don't screw over the media.

It really seems like he has some sort of grudge against the team and I don't know why.  He says, Hey you people always complain that we never talk about USF football, well here is your chance: Call in and argue with me about how you think you can beat WVU, because I have all the stats right in front of me.

Um, I don't think that's what we meant when we complain that you never talk USF football.  Thanks for nothing!

Heh... well he can continue to talk all he wants, I don't listen to him either way...

Fill the seats and continue winning and he'll just continue to make an ass of himself.. It's not really hard to bash the underdog and then celebrate your predictions the next week..

Kudos to him I guess for being the big fish in a small pond of Tampa radio.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,810
  • Days Won:  9

He hung up on me.  I had about 5 other stats to give him, but he was flustered......... ;D

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  125

He hung up on me.  I had about 5 other stats to give him, but he was flustered......... ;D

yeah, i heard it.  it was a good call.  he keeps harping about usf not playing anyone up to this point, but like you said, who has wv played?

And UCF had a good offense last year?!?

• Content Count:  22,774
  • Days Won:  53

He hung up on me.  I had about 5 other stats to give him, but he was flustered......... ;D

**** I was listening but I think I zoned out from all the stupidity.  Were you the one that said we didn't have any quality wins before we beat WVU last year also?

If so, good call because you had him backpedaling and confused.

• Content Count:  9,810
  • Days Won:  9

Yep that was me.  I don't count any of those teams as quality teams.  They are wins but not quality wins. 

And UCF had a good offense last year?!?

I think Dumig is one of the 90,000 strong UCF Nation that buys up all of our home tickets every time.

Yep that was me.  I don't count any of those teams as quality teams.  They are wins but not quality wins. 

I thought you were the first one to get through that actually knew what they were talking about.  One guy said, I couldn't tell you a name of any players on the team but...  Ok, so why are we putting this guy on the air?

He says throw out last year and only take this year.  Ok, well neither teams have really been tested yet and I don't count running up the score on some steamers as a better team.

We'll find out Friday one way or another but he doesn't have to be a jerk about it on his show.

Here is another thing to consider:  When you are a top 5 team and you are trying to get ahead you sit there and run up the score as high as you can to look good.  If you don't run up the score on a perceived crappy team, you get what BS happened to Florida this week.

USF on the other hand, needs only to play it safe and keep winning games because if they beat WVU none of those inflated stats are going to matter.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  75,982
  • Days Won:  436

He's doing what he does best, stirring up **** pressing emotional buttons ...

It was funny when you started to go over some USF stuff, he butts in all huffy saying he knows all about USF ...... except he didn't know that Nicholas was drafted by the Falcons ... and I don't think he has a clue about where McKenzie came from.

• Content Count:  959

just dont listen to dumbmeg

Archived