Jumbotron "Quiet Zone -- Offense Working"

Bulls Are We

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  75,979
  • Days Won:  436

HAHA, for those of you who HATE the wave... I'm sure you're going to have a heart attack come Friday. I put the over/under on the number of times it goes around the stadium at 15 (consecutive).

This board has enough students AND band members on here to get the word out about not starting the Wave when WE are on offense (I have no hope in stopping it completely)... maybe we should install wave monitors for each student section.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  6,583
  • Days Won:  2

I get sick when that lame WAVE starts. 

If it must be done, it should be done in the fourth quarter when the game is out of hand

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

No wave during offense...pleeeeaaase!!!

Quiet during offense...unless you are with me and you want to yell out my name  >:D

and how about not playing the Good Bye song 3 minutes before the game is over. Was it just me or do you think that was about the same time NC got motivated to score. One minute to go...fine but not with 3 minutes. A lot can happen in 3 minutes

Thank you for your time...you may unbuckle and walk about the cabin  :cheers

• Content Count:  10,423
  • Days Won:  2

HAHA, for those of you who HATE the wave... I'm sure you're going to have a heart attack come Friday. I put the over/under on the number of times it goes around the stadium at 15 (consecutive).

maybe we should install wave monitors for each student section.

Where is TSA with the tasers when you need them  ;D

Where is TSA with the tasers when you need them  ;D

• Content Count:  66

If they won't use the jumbotron to tell the less clued in fans to shut up maybe we should bring our own signs. There is always one person who starts the wave we just have to tell that person to stop. Once it gets going it is too tempting. And for heaven sake the band should not cooperate while on offense.

I am a little concerned about the noise for Friday. I was thinking that everyone in the lower bowl would be hardcore fans as few students normally wake up at 5am and stand in line for tickets. However, around 12ish I heard a girl with a wristband asking why this game mattered.  :Duh

--Joey

If they won't use the jumbotron to tell the less clued in fans to shut up maybe we should bring our own signs. There is always one person who starts the wave we just have to tell that person to stop. Once it gets going it is too tempting. And for heaven sake the band should not cooperate while on offense.

I am a little concerned about the noise for Friday. I was thinking that everyone in the lower bowl would be hardcore fans as few students normally wake up at 5am and stand in line for tickets. However, around 12ish I heard a girl with a wristband asking why this game mattered.  :Duh

--Joey

Was she the one standing on the right going  :pick

She made me want to  :throwup2

You should have  :chair her

• Content Count:  275

the wave is gay

anyone else notice the music trying to get us to 'bounce'?

you kidding me? bouncing is f-cking awesome. check out youtube and search WISCONSIN JUMP and you'll see what i mean.

Archived