IMPRESSED WITH CROWD NOISE

BoozedUpBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  358
  • Days Won:  0

FINALLY!  Our crowd figured out how to get loud when our D is on the field.  ;D

Can't wait to hear how loud we can get with a packed stadium!

• Content Count:  1,254

Good thing or we may have ended up like Texas A&M......

• Content Count:  936

I LOVED it.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,319
  • Days Won:  11

If anyone looked at the St Pete Times' Sunday edition, Greg Auman had a story in there where it talked about the student section being "Deafening, In A Good Way." Brouce Mompremier was quoted as saying the student section in the north endzone had never been so loud; it was actually deafening, and when that noise caused the false start penalty on UNC when they were close to scoring at the end, he was relieved. The players took notice! We gotta make this happen for EVERY crucial play, 3rd down, and red zone when the Bulls are on defense!!

[glow=green,2,300] KEEP MAKING NOISE, BULLS![/glow]

• Content Count:  348

If anyone looked at the St Pete Times' Sunday edition, Greg Auman had a story in there where it talked about the student section being "Deafening, In A Good Way." Brouce Mompremier was quoted as saying the student section in the north endzone had never been so loud; it was actually deafening, and when that noise caused the false start penalty on UNC when they were close to scoring at the end, he was relieved. The players took notice! We gotta make this happen for EVERY crucial play, 3rd down, and red zone when the Bulls are on defense!!

[glow=green,2,300] KEEP MAKING NOISE, BULLS![/glow]

I'm still hoarse from the game.  Being their in the student section I can honestly say I thought it was louder than any of our home games in the past 3 years.  I'm gonna need more Halls cough drops before the weeks over  ;D

• Content Count:  22,768
  • Days Won:  53

If you think UNC was loud, get ready for WVU.  I want my voice and ears gone by the end of that one.

I also liked all the participation with the band on First Down and The Bull.  I like the first down thing, I hope we can get that really loud Friday.  I also want a sea of people with their hands up for The Bull.

It would be nice to build a reputation as a really tough place to play in wouldn't it?

Archived