Observations about Fans @ UNC

MarketingGuy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

A couple of things....

1. Alumni and older fans do stand up, do shout and do get loud. Your position (subjective) does not apply across the

board. I sit in 234 (along with E.T. & BullDoug) and there's sufficient celebration. Now...if you want to stand for

three hours, head on down to the student section or the end-zones.

2. Wearing Green: says who? There is a common misconception among members of bullspen.com that this message

board - and those on it - constitute a majority of USF fans. Not the case. You can post 'wear green' on here all

you want, but if it doesn't get to fans who do not even know this place exists, you're pretty much preachin' to

the chior. Wanna pitch 'all green', call the Trib or some other media outlet.

AMEN , Brother.

• Content Count:  21,568
  • Days Won:  10

Section 131 is pretty tame considering it is right next to the opposing teams fans and in front of the opposing teams cheerleaders.  Borring people.  I stand up and scream.  I use to love it when I could bring a cow bell.

• Content Count:  22,768
  • Days Won:  53

620 WDAE was pumping up the green out this morning.  I don't know how many people will get the message but lets try to get as much going as we can.

I feel you on the older fans, but I think until more people show their excitement other's will be too embarrassed to join in.  Gotta lead by example...

Friday will probably be a turning point in terms of crowd participation, actually I thought it was very good for the UNC game considering.

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Gotta lead by example...

Well said.

Archived