Sitting down at a football game?

Rocky Style

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  275
  • Days Won:  0

I am an old guy (hence the nickname). I have attended many FSU games (my Daughter went there). I stood the entire game. Here, I stand on big defensive plays and when the people in front of me stand. It's no big deal. If it's a big offensive play I usually jump up when it begins to break loose. If the people behind me don't like it sorry...It's football! Maybe they should stand & get some excercise! Geez!

With all that being said. The thugs (security) at the stadium are JERKS!. In the parking lot (6-D) the security made two kids put up their football. They said "no throwing objects anywhere on sports authority property. That may explain the lack of passing in the second half! (I digress)  When my wife questioned the "ball police" they said "Try to throw something lady!" OOOOHHHHH! Tough Guys.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**** that felt good!

Actions and Prohibited Items in Stadium Parking Lots

* Infringing on another guest’s area when tailgating

* Saving parking spaces

* Throwing or kicking of balls or other objects

Hahah WHAT? No football during the tailgate? Im sorry officer, I must have woken up in a different country than the one i went to bed in because last time i checked this was AMERICA!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,583
  • Days Won:  2

I am an old guy (hence the nickname). I have attended many FSU games (my Daughter went there). I stood the entire game. Here, I stand on big defensive plays and when the people in front of me stand. It's no big deal. If it's a big offensive play I usually jump up when it begins to break loose. If the people behind me don't like it sorry...It's football! Maybe they should stand & get some excercise! Geez!

With all that being said. The thugs (security) at the stadium are JERKS!. In the parking lot (6-D) the security made two kids put up their football. They said "no throwing objects anywhere on sports authority property. That may explain the lack of passing in the second half! (I digress)  When my wife questioned the "ball police" they said "Try to throw something lady!" OOOOHHHHH! Tough Guys.

Later, in the game the "Airborne Object Police" confiscated a beach ball from a three year old. She cried! Well, she also cried when everybody yelled when we scored, when the cotton candy guy ignored her, when I made any ugly face... but you get the picture.

Anyway....Time for an OCS! Screw the Glazers, Screw the "Politically connected" Sports Authority & the rest of this bribe taking County Commission & City Council! It's OUR HOUSE! (Well , It should be!)

**** that felt good!

Well said!

• Content Count:  2,461

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**** that felt good!

Actions and Prohibited Items in Stadium Parking Lots

* Infringing on another guest’s area when tailgating

* Saving parking spaces

* Throwing or kicking of balls or other objects

Hahah WHAT? No football during the tailgate? Im sorry officer, I must have woken up in a different country than the one i went to bed in because last time i checked this was AMERICA!!

I've been told to stop throwing my football.

BTW, where does it say no standing?

• Content Count:  233

Hello All

Just and idea, make the right side of section 125 a standing section. Then make sure that everyone know this and there should be no more problem.

Cheers

swatpamike

P.S. I love amie-a-bull

• Content Count:  2,461

P.S. I love amie-a-bull

I'm not sure what to say to that.... Other than.... GO BULLS?!

:-*

• Content Count:  1,238

BTW, where does it say no standing?

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

let's be honest guys... they can put us out of the stadium for any reason they want.

• Content Count:  18

Just sneak your way into the student section....That is where the true fun is. I would like to see more people than seats in the student section so we can get extra loud on defense. The more the merrier in my opinion.

• Content Count:  2,719

Yes, you are in America.  Which is the land of the free, the free to form a corporation and own land.  You are granted the right to enter that land by paying money and you can stay as long as you play by the landowner's rules.  That is why the Bullbackers moved away from the TSA lots to a private area where all the kids can throw footballs and horseshoes and whatever else they want.

• Content Count:  1,238

That is why the Bullbackers moved away from the TSA lots to a private area where all the kids can throw footballs and horseshoes and whatever else they want.

I am truly tempted to give up my reserved parking passes and join you guys. Come to think of it, the way they have been handling the reserved parking lately, it doesn't feel like "reserved" in anyway. It seems to be getting worse and worse each year.

Archived