Helmet Knocking ! ! ! Tasers Shocking ! ! ! Orlando Media mocking !?!

kdawgy_orlando

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

You think that's crazy, check out this map and then note the story right below the map.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/sports/football/college-football-index.html

What gives?

Help out some Bulls fans in Orlando, send the boys at FOX and request that add another icon on this map.

thomas.forester@foxtv.com

Kevin.Holden@foxtv.com

Thanks in Advance,

Kdawgy

Dear Mr. Forester:

When I was viewing your website this evening, especially this page,  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/sports/football/college-football-index.html ,  I noticed the distinct absence of a logo for a certain football team ranked #18 in the polls.  Is there someone at MyFox Orlando that I need to send a request to get a slight modification of the website map?  Especially as USF is the lead story right under that map.  I know that coverage is based on the demographics of a target market.  I am sure the marketing folks realize that one of the largest concentrations of USF Alumni outside of the Tampa Bay area is in your target market.  In closing, Thank You for your past coverage of USF Sports in your programs.  Can we please have a little more recognition?  Please let me know if you need help finding the USF logo for the website.

Thank You,

Kevin

mailto:pclarke@hearst.com

mailto:grawlings@hearst.com

Dear Mr. Clarke:

When I was viewing your website this evening, especially this page,  http://www.wesh.com/sports/index.html , I noticed the distinct absence of a logo for a certain football team ranked #18 in the polls under the 'Local Teams' area.  Is there someone at WESH 2 that I need to send a request to get a slight modification of the website?  I know that coverage is based on the demographics of a target market.  I am sure the marketing folks realize that one of the largest concentrations of USF Alumni outside of the Tampa Bay area is in your target market. In closing, Thank You for your past coverage of USF Sports in your programs.  Can we please have a little more recognition?  Please let me know if you need help finding the USF logo for the website.

Thank You,

tromero@local6.com      Romero

dpingalore@local6.com    Pingalore

Dear Mr. Romero:

When I was viewing your website this evening, especially this page,  http://www.local6.com/sports/index.html , I noticed the distinct absence of a logo for a certain football team ranked #18 in the polls under the 'Sports' tab.  Is there someone at LOCAL 6 that I need to send a request to get a slight modification of the website?  I know that coverage is based on the demographics of a target market.  I am sure the marketing folks realize that one of the largest concentrations of USF Alumni outside of the Tampa Bay area is in your target market. In closing, Thank You for your past coverage of USF Sports in your programs.  Can we please have a little more recognition?  Please let me know if you need help finding the USF logo for the website.

Thank You,

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I've been living here in Orlando since 98'. And these UCF fans are truly delusional. There radio station (740am) back then they use to talk badly of USF. And USF was only a year old. I make this argument with this one UCF alum that when USF wanted an annual game with UCF. They didn't want the game. Now that USF has surpass them they want a rivalry game. I'm like Jim Leavitt, ta hell with a rivalry with a team that's not in our path. These people (UCF fans) are so arrogant and delusional. That's why I can't wait for these courtesy games to end. They also hate that you mention that they try to get the state to make us play them. And the Orlando media has this thing about who is the #2 team in the state. That tells you what type of people there are. Delusional.

My little e-mail campaign has received replies from kevin.Holden@FOXTV.COM  and  tromero@wkmg.com.  Please send an e-mail to the addresses listed in this thread series if time permits.

It continues with tonights news cast - - -

To: grawlings@hearst.com

Subject: UCF received votes,  FSU received votes - Review of the Top 5 in the polls....

Guy-

No love for #18 in the polls.  No love at all?  Not even honorable mention?  Nothing???

Something we did, something we said, something we didn't do?  What gives?  Is there an embargo on USF coverage?  I am sending e-mails and getting replies from FOX35, Local 6 and the Orlando Sentinel...

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Whoah!  Coverage on WESH 2 NBC in Orlando.  The just did a promo for the Sports segment and we are the #2 Sports story !!!

After all this time, they did a full story with videos segments including CJL and video from WVU receiver.  Holy crap ! ! ! A whole Sports segment with no mention of Florida or UCF.  WoW!    Fox, Local 6 and WFTV 9 - nada.

Archived